Uhh possibly a huge problem

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mickthedroog, Feb 12, 2009.

1. It's not the fact of "it not being a big deal anymore"

It's still going to be on his record.

2. ehh i dont think a record is a big deal. its cleared wen i turn 18 so its not a big deal for me :) me and my friend are gunna grow sumthin like 20 plants come april

3. ^^^^^^ Trust me, police LOVE to come unannounced. They have unmarked cars for specific circumstances such as this... they won't be in front of your house taking pictures from a marked vehicle. You are being overly paranoid which is normal for a grower. Just be careful, you're fine. Don't ditch the plants

4. All it takes is one of your friends to get in trouble then rat your grow out to the cops to get in less trouble...

5. yea dude. you fucked up.

trash the grow. If you don't you will regret it big time if someone says something while they are drunk or something. Wait a while and try again. Never break the first rule. NEVER. That is how most growers get caught.

Think about it. is it worth having a felony charge?

6. #27 mickthedroog, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009

I live outside of the city so Im not too worried about cameras. I dont own a phone line so thats out, I havnt talked about it on the phone, just in person. I honestly feel theyve tapped my cell since freshman year.

Way good idea man. Then at harvest time Ill smoke them out and say I donnnooo:D

Thanks so much luke. I feel basically the same with you now. And youre very right, I wouldnt be here. Cuffsssss

Yeah definitely man, I honestly am not too worried about getting in trouble, I am very willing to flee this country, Im more worried about them confiscating expensive stuff. Now that I have hygrozyme on the way Id be even more pissed :cool:

Good point amigo. I wonder how seriously cops take hear say, though? The friends I am referring to I am very familiar with, so if they came in with say, a tap, I would eradicate them of their head haha and they know that. Theyve seen me take bud a little too seriously with bats sometimes:smoke: The case of the stolen dinero. Where were the cops when I need them then??? I think its pointless to have police if they only recover our money when seen fit.

7. by the way Frank, I like that qoute a lot haha. Too bad he was insane.

8. #29 brees_fan, Feb 13, 2009
    If your so noid just stop growing its easy to go out and buy weed... Put some tomatoes in the garden so if they do come in theyll feel like douche bags... did you ever get that AG to produce anything i might try a grow in mind just for shits and giggles

9. I honestly was close. My fiancee said she would have killed me

10. no unfortunately the supreme court voted 5-4 the other way. Someone got paid off because those people are very intelligent cookies man they realize that law is so unconstitutional.

11. #32 mickthedroog, Feb 13, 2009

If you really really really dont want to buy lights I guess its worth it, but even after a certain point side lighting would definitely help a lot. If you do use femmed seeds as to have perfect placement for the girls. It would suck to end up having two girls side by side, the rest be males and the girls have their roots tangle. The res in that thing can handle no more than like two bigger rooted dwarves, or three smaller rooted dwarves. The rez cannot handle IMO a regular plant at all. The AG runs off of a drip system so if you get any mildew problems the entire vascularity of the system gets infected. Im running hydrogen peroxide through it for the third day and all the mold still isnt out.

I dont recommend it man, but if youre only gonna grow a dwarf at a time then it could work. Just make sure to keep a fan on it at all times even when the domes are on because of the mold. The rockwool it comes with messes the pH up and is erally prone to mold because of the drip system constantly wetting it, so make sure to pH adjust first. An air stone is completely necessary, and I would definitely recommend getting a 500mL of hygrozyme. Its like 30 bucks with shipping but will save you from stem and root rot thanks to that mildew.

12. like my close friend and dealer says "paranoia will destroy ya"