uhh i think i fucked up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by beekers420, Mar 22, 2003.

1. damn i hella fucked up lol i was so high last night when i signed up for this shit i forgot my fuckin password well n-e wayz this is pOpcOrn_playa` just with a new username lol

2. LMAO!!!

Hey girl! I can PM SJ and get him to get your password for you if you want to use your other name. Just let me know either here or in a PM!!!

3. ask a mod I think they acn get ur password back for u!

lol btw :)

4. oops rmjl beat me to the punch, lol :)

guess thats what I get for openin each post in a new window :p

5. I'm faster than Stylez!!!! :)

I bet you're flyin' higher though...aren't ya???

6. lol nah not atm ;((

waitin till my dealy gets home, n then im gonna go out n cheif! then ill be soooo flyin high lol

you can fly with me if ya want :p

oh n i promise to post on forums after I smoke, ill write some more on my weedinator story, cause its oh so fun to do while high lol :D

7. lol im confused and i dont even know how i got there

Attached Files:

8. i just wanted to introduce beekers the cat :D

Attached Files:

9. this is him again when hes high :D

Attached Files:

10. lmfao damn i keep fuckin up lol i ment to put a diffrent pic lol

11. Beekers looks like my cat, Pandora!!! :) Where's my cat anyway?

12. I learned to use a password that I know I can remember!!!

13. bud head , lol i thought i would remember it but its not that easy when ur high off ur ass!!!! lol :)

mary jane laws , is ur kitty all black like mine ? lol i got my user name from my kitty Haze "Beekers" Kitty lol and + hes a fuckin stoner lol

14. hey man how are u supposd to really know if ur a stoner ? cause my ex b/f he hella thinks hes a stoner now but me and my sis say hell no but like how dou really know ? a lil advise here ~Allison

15. you forget your password

16. you forget ur own name...

barnaby aint my real name, my real name is ... urmm ... is ... hey nice cat.

17. damn im hella sick and i have a fuckinhead ach Some One help me !!!!!!

18. HEY DUDE!!! HAZE BEEKERZ KITTY IS NOT UR FUCKIN CAT MAN!!! HES MINEZ.... GET OFF HIS NUTS!!! HE DONT EVEN LIKE UR ASS!!! HA HA HA --- WELL... FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS, IM HER SISTER... HI EVERYONE!!!! :D

P.S. CHECK OUT THE PIC OF ME AND !MY! HAZE BEEKERZ KITTY!!!

Attached Files:

19. Stoner_Girlie, your caps lock is always on...LOL...mine was on the other day and my keyboard kept beeping and I was like WTF is up with the beeping....then I figured it out.

That's cool that you guys are sisters and you're both here! Kick ass!!!

I hope you feel better Beekers...my head ache just kicked in but it's from lack of sleep.

I'm gonna have to find Pandora and take her pic sometime. She and Beekers could be twins...almost.

Grasscity Deals Near You