Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

uh oh

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Mar 20, 2003.

1. i got the news just recently that my best friend is in the ER. she passed out and no one seems to know why. i'm hoping it's not for something serious, but there's always that chance... she's already been through so much... i'd hate to see this end up being serious.

i'd just like to ask for prayers/good karma to be sent her way.

thank you all in advance for any prayers or karma you may send :D

much love to you all.

2. I'll send her some karma, maybe a little bit of Chi as well.

3. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's nothing too serious. I wish her good luck, keep us posted

4. Good karma for your friend!

May it be a false alarm!

5. I dont have a lot of faith in prayer, but my good thoughts are with you. Don't forget that humans can endure things that lab rats would never survive.
    Love and best wishes.

6. thank you all for the karma/kind words. they mean a lot :)

7. ::good karma to your friend::

::bong hit too :D::

8. good karma and posative vibes are on the way! Hope she's OK. :)

9. good karma and is flying towards her as we speak, perhaps it's already there. let us know how she is when you find out.

10. i probably won't find out what happened until sunday... thanks again for the karma and such :D it's much appreciated.

11. I'm late but my karma is on it's way. She will be fine...I can feel it!!! :)

12. More Karma to your friend. I hope she's ok. I will smoke a joint for her in a little while.

13. i'm trying to structure those little known teensie sub atomic particles in the right paterns using thought alone in an attempt to create a better outcome...

also known as...

i'm sending possitive karma vibes your way.

:D

i think things 'll b fine

14. this is one of the reason's i love this place so much. whenever something happens to someone that's not so good, everyone else is there ready to support 'em, and send out loads of good karma... thanks a lot everyone. :D

i think she'll be fine as well... but there's always that chance, so i'm naturally a bit worried at the same time, lol.

15. the karmas in the mail. will arrive in 2-4 business days.:):)

16. hmm... well i got a little good news.. apparantly there's a stomach virus going around down there which is 'causing people to pass out from dehydration. i don't know if this is what happened to my friend or not... but it's been happening to others, so it's more than likely the same thing.

i'm very relieved to hear that it's not too serious :D

17. Thank goodness she's gonna be ok :D