uh oh.....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420smurfette, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Well....damn....I got the mites after fending them off for 3 months (had a small infest and pulled the infected plants) well they r back and on my favorite 2 plants in vegg....I picked up some neem oil....how often should I spray them.....and does it work well? Why does it tell you to add soap? And should I also bomb my room? Any other suggestions?

2. Add soap so it coats the leaves better, but just a couple drops.

Mighty Wash is the shit, you don't add anything just spray right out of the bottle. Don't let the ingredients discourage you, it works. I've never seen a thread where it didn't.

3. [quote name='"mobitsfa"']Add soap so it coats the leaves better, but just a couple drops.

Mighty Wash is the shit, you don't add anything just spray right out of the bottle. Don't let the ingredients discourage you, it works. I've never seen a thread where it didn't.[/quote]

Mighty wash for sure.

Spinosad if your real close to harvest. You can use spinosad up to the day before harvest without a problem.

4. Veg? Spinosad + neem oil and a wetting agent.
    Flower? Spinosad + wetting agent.

5. I picker up 3 clones and.they ended up being infested.with mites. I cycled Neem oil and organocide 3-in-1 once a week and by the 3rd week they were gone and I haven't seen them since!...

then I got some fungus gnats and did the same and.haven't seen.those either. Now I'm treating mildew and so far good results.

I swear this is like a game... have to defeat all these "levels" to win the prize at the end hahah

6. Looks like I will be hittin the store for mighty wash after work then.....will damaged leaves repair or r they gonna stay all spotted?