Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

uh oh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluemerle001, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I sent my dealer a messege early last night, havent heard back. Usually he's right on it...I hope the hell hes not busted hes my only source and I only have a med nugg left :confused_2:

2. Better start smoking one thc crystal at a time, your dealers locked up for 35 years for growing the bomber kush ever. Shit was all over the news. Sorry man.

3. Worst feeling ever.

4. Mine might have got caught too, no reply and he is always serving 24/7.

5. Haven't you ever heard of being on 'dealer time'?

I'd imagine he's off doing something and didnt want to respond, didnt have the opportunity, or hasn't gotten the message. All possibilities.

Note, text messaging isn't an efficient way of getting your shit. People can miss them, they could possibly not get sent from the tower and myriads of other possibilities. Give him a call, see if he picks up. The police cant arrest you for talking to a drug dealer.

6. coyotes got him.

7. I suppose he could've been caught, but then again he could've:

-Had his phone off.
    -Left his phone at home/in his car.
    -Not got the text message.
    -Lost his phone.
    -Been busy with friends/family.
    -His phone could be on silent by accident.
    -He could've been fucking a chick.
    -He might've been eating a roast beef sandwich.
    -Maybe he was taking a shower.
    -Maybe he stepped outside for a smoke.
    -He could've been too stoned to notice a message.
    -Maybe he's texting multiple people and didn't realize that he forgot to respond to you.
    -He might've been masturbating.
    -He could've been on the shitter.

8. LMAO! this is much more like it! im gunna go with the roast beed sandwich..

9. Hell...maybe he is just REALLY high and can't find his phone.

10. PROTIP: Never wait till you're close to running out to send the request. Get more 2-3 days prior to running out so to never be in this situation, and can adjust if needed.

11. True but not always possible living pay check to pay check.

I cashed my check the day he disappeared, Saturday he breathes selling idk about op but my dealer doesn't play those games.

12. A dingo ate his stash.

13. Dealers have lives you know, you can't just assume he got busted because he didn't answer for 12-24 hours.

He could be out of town, he could be busy with anything. Actually, my dealer was out of town about 3 weeks ago so he only responded two days later when he got back.

Allways try to have more than one connect, that way you can still buy weed if one of your dealer is dry/doesn't respond.

14. [quote name='"420Poak"']Dealers have lives you know, you can't just assume he got busted because he didn't answer for 12-24 hours.

He could be out of town, he could be busy with anything. Actually, my dealer was out of town about 3 weeks ago so he only responded two days later when he got back.

Allways try to have more than one connect, that way you can still buy weed if one of your dealer is dry/doesn't respond.[/quote]

True life. My main guy was in Europe for a few weeks and didn't tell me, so I didn't find out where he was until he got back. In the meantime though I did have another guy, so I could still re-up.

15. My guy doesnt play either....so I hear ya.....I did send him another messege (btw dont assume its texting) I deff need to find a back up.

16. ahaha iv done this! lost it for 4 days when i put it somewhere while high:D

17. My only advice to you is to get a couple extra dealers, even if you don't always buy from them. I usually stick to one main guy but I have a few other backups.

18. Yeah I know.....Its not an easy task since I dont work with people and my age. I think im screwed...

19. If it makes you feel better I haven't smoked all day.

20. You are worse off then me so yeah I feel better, at least I have a decent nug & roaches left...