Uh oh I fucked up ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MapleOnMyBelly, Feb 12, 2014.

1. #21 trueweedsmoker, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    your not being honest, you have feelings for him, you like him alot......your playing too many games after you knew what he was after....there shouldve never been anymore dates. but u did because u like him.  gc is for relationship advice thats why its a relationship thread.  your playing games and believe he notices it, hes gonna hurt u in the end if u keep playing...........by the way how old r u, because i doubt ur 18.u know what dont answer that because if ur 1`7 thats still within range.....so u  gotta do u...

2. This chick here lol. You one of them chicks friend zone a guy and when the muthafucka move on to another chick and starts treating her like a queen you gonna be 'I was just playin, you can come back now'. Shit don't work that way angel. You have a lot of maturing to do.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

3. God, 18 year old chicks are so damn annoying. Why on earth do y'all lead people on like this? It's extremely fucking rude.