Uh oh, bad weather..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PurplePuffer420, Apr 27, 2010.

1. It's been really nice lately so I decided to plant my weed outside in a pot. It's been about two weeks and it just recently sprouted. So I'm worried about the weather this week. It's supposed to be really crappy. Lots of rain and maybe even snow. So I am just wondering, what do I do?! Should I leave her outside or bring her inside or what? Help would be appreciated! Thanks.:)

2. I would keep it outside but if you think it will snow id protect it some way. I wouldn't be too worried about a frost if they're just sprouts still.

3. im no expert but i would try to bring it inside thats an advantage of growing in pots/buckets of course dont risk getting caught on an emergency trip.. i planted to early this year as well put them out on easter sunday about 8 inches tall n left mine out all the time but it just started snowing as im typing this i hate N.E. weather... anyways happy growing!!
    -madab121

4. Like put a plastic baggie over it or something?

5. if it's about to snow... yes.... bring them in...

and if they're sprouts, DEFINITELY bring them in... i unno what this guy was thinkin tellin you its cool if they're sprouts... sprouts are much more susceptible to pretty much any problem that could go wrong...

6. two weeks to sprout? prob cuz it was too cold outside...

7. It was actually more like 9 days. But it was like in the high 60's, low 70's so it wasn't cold.

8. Bring it inside isnt hard. and if you leave them out in the snow i guarentee you they will die.

9. Yeah I brought it inside this morning.
    This is my first grow so I'm new with all this!