ugly?

Discussion in 'General' started by DJSandaS, Feb 5, 2014.

1. do any of you see yourself as ugly? i didn't until this past summer, i got bit by a spider above my right eyebrow and it left a scar. everyone always looks at the scar before they look me in the eyes now. since then i personally hate looking at my self in the mirror cause my eyes are always attracted to the scar. any fellow ugly people out there? (my avatar isn't me lmao)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have long hair but I'm bald on top with a belly. hell I'm a fat old man I just get away with it because I'm tall.

3. Fuck that. I'm awesome if anyone doesn't think so then they don't deserve me anyway

• Like Like x 2
  4. I highly doubt that anybody thinks you are "ugly", or even unattractive, because of a spider bite scar, no matter where it is. In fact, I've read studies that show that a lot of women are actually attracted to, and prefer, men with facial scars.

• Like Like x 1
  5. you must have the confidence of a mad man!

6. i already had a facial scar from when i was 5, i try'd to jump a fence and i cut my face on the twisted tips, i fuckin love that scar haha. but this one is more like a crater then anything. :l it throws off my game with da females.

7. Try being a fat, 30 year old woman with ears that stick out. So yes, I consider myself ugly. But I also consider that after thirty years, I could care less what anyone thinks. Got nice hair though, so you know, upside and silver lining and shit...

• Like Like x 2
  8. let's have some ugly babies. :} haha. but no, this scar might have been a good thing, i used to be so uptight with my facial features and now this is something i just have to deal with. it made me not really care what people think about me. if i didnt jave it i would probably be alot snobbier.

9. i have a scar across my nose ever since i was 7 from running into a steel wire (like it was holding a volleyball net or something)

and i have a scar on my chin from falling off a cliff while bike touring, also nerve damage in my right cheek (so my smile is always slightly crooked)

i dont think im ugly though, because i have a lot of good features as well

10. LOL I'd have ugly babies that would grow up resenting me. Poor bastards. 

I can understand where you're coming from, though. It's like you have your looks and you're OK with them and then something like a new scar happens and it takes a while to rebuild your confidence, especially if it's not something normally defined as an awesome scar. I feel your pain on account of I have glasses... which isn't really the same thing at all but I felt better without them!

11. i have a small scar above my left eye brow and i have a big one on my stomach. the one on my stomach kinda bothers me but they are what they are man, rock em.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Fuck yes I do and screw anyone who doesn't believe it.

13. What women like is my big ol dick. Its got girth and length.