"ugly"

Discussion in 'General' started by naturegirl, Oct 26, 2012.

1. do you guys feel like there's no such thing as ugly people? seriously everyone is beautiful. not even just average, but beautiful. unless they've committed ugly acts....it's hard to view them as beautiful anymore.
    but i never really see a stranger and think to myself "god... he/she is ugly."

2. Ugly exists.

No doubt about that. It only exists because people are ignorant. Like me sometimes, but what can you do

3. Some people make themselves feel that way, they might look beautiful on the exterior but not in the inside.

4. well i like the way you think..

but ive seen some ugly ass people..

ive also seen some aesthetically pleasing people who make themselves ugly as fuck with their attitude

5. Look.

It is not my fault we live in this fucked up world. It is not your fault either. Or anyone's fault.

It just is.

It sucks to be ugly, but it is not my problem.

I will still talk to the ugly, but that does not mean they are not ugly.

And they know it too. Just treat them like normal.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FjCWr6Z7xU]God Loves Ugly Cartoon - YouTube[/ame]

read the title and thought of this song

7. There is ugliness. I'm sorry to have to say that, but it is there, and there is a lot of it. People can be ugly in appearance and in their personality, and the ones with the ugly personalities generally live pretty unhappy lives.

However, ugliness is also a key component to having beauty, lest we forget.

8. #9 BlazedGlory, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    Some people are better looking than others, but I don't really judge them based on that fact, I judge them based on whether or not they have substance, if there's actually something to them.

Sometimes I feel insecure about my own looks, but then I remind myself I have physical characteristics that some people would kill for, like being 6"2, broad sqaure shoulders, strong jawline. No one's perfect, well almost nobody is perfect, and we just have to appreciate what we did get.

9. Ugly isn't based on looks. Its based on the character and personality.

10. Lol if he was getting his picture taken wouldn't he at least fix his glasses :p

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0yXGVWS1Y]Spongebob Squarepants: I'm ugly and I'm PROUD - YouTube[/ame]

12. You could ask him but unfortunately he already killed himself for getting bullied for his looks.

13. Thats because you look at people differently. You look at them from the inside not the outside. When I see an overweight muddy fence post lookin person, I dont know anything about them, so I judge them from the outside and think "God are you ugly"

The first time i saw James Brody I noticed that huge beak the size of new jersey on face. He never got it fixed because it got him "noticed"

14. Sounds fantastic

15. My dad used to always tell me no woman is ugly.that always resonated with me..but in the world we live in perseption is reality..

16. i like to use the word unattractive. just because im unattracted to you or something you do doesn't mean i think your ugly. i try not to see anyone as ugly, its how they act that decides whether their ugly to me or not. if you chew with your mouth open and are talking obnoxiously loud and cussing every two words, that's very ugly to me. you could be the hottest chick in the world for all i care.

17. [quote name='"Dope Antelope"']Ugly isn't based on looks. Its based on the character and personality.[/quote]
    I think it can be based on either looks or personality or even both.

Edit- not that I think its right to base someone on looks but thats how society is IMO.

18. yes, there is no beauty without ugly, they depend on eachother dude.