Ugly Language

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by SagaciouSlug, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I actually quite like the sound of Chinese (or mandarin idk whatever) I'm actually not too keen on English. Spanish is one of my favourites. German, now there's an ugly language Sent

• Like Like x 1
  2. German to me sounds like their mad/ want to puke at the same time lol just my honest opinion.

Chinese to me sounds like their

I speak both English and Spanish and I have to agree

"Our lives revolve around a piece of paper that has no value itself"

3. Whoops, accidentally posted that last one withouth finishing.

Chinese to me sounds like there really stressed and are forced to talk.

And on the Spanish/English I have to agree that English seems like a very simple language compared to Spanish.

"Our lives revolve around a piece of paper that has no value itself"

4. My first language is Polish, and I find it a ... cute language since they often end words with ki or some other cute sounding ending. Slavic languages in general sounds manly and aggressive though. I find Spanish, French, and Arabic to be fluid and "lovely". The haggard imo are Germanic, Russian, Danish is just hard...can't speak for much else. English is probably the most versatile, as in you can pronounce the words in a myriad of ways.

5. Hell ya, Spanish accents are fucking hot.
    Btw love the slug reference

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol I kind of agree , I usually don't like the way Asiatic languages sound. But I love the sound of Arabic , Swedish , Turkish and German.

We had this lady come into my store speaking German and I fell in love with her words and shit , lol. Had a friend who was Swedish and I'd get him to speak Swedish to me because it sounds fucking cool, and i went to a Turkish school and had plenty of Muslim (Arabic speaking) friends. <3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha I like this thread.  I'm a Ukrainian Canadian who was most definitely asian in a past life(I think Vietnamese).

For me it goes like this in particular order.

Ugliest :  German, Arabic, French Canadian

Nicest  :  Hispanic Languages, Southern American(only when sweet girls speak), Slavic Languages and Japanese.  I quite like the sound of chinese because they speak with such emphasis on certain sounds it sounds dope to me.  Not sure if it's Cantonese or Mandarin though.  I don't know enough about the other asian languages to distinguish between eachother.  Japanese is easy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi ummmmmm fuck you , k? (Shoots kneecaps)

Hi ummmmmmmmmmm ok?  I am not entitled to an opinion different than yours?

I'm not racist one bit. I love all types of people listed above.  I just don't like the sound of the language.  It doesn't flow for me.  I grew up in an extremely multicultural area.  If I had ever chose to be racist or trained by horrible racist parents(which thank god I didn't have) I would have had no friends growing up.

Peace and Love Renee

10. Lol , it was a joke boo. I never implied you were racist. It's just that my post above yours says that I like German and Arabic. And you say you don't like it. :) so I'm kindly shooting your kneecaps.

11. haha ok well kindly blast away. :D

just be gentle ;)

12. But not German guys? It's about the language you homophobe....!...lol...jk man. i just like hot chicks that ain't speaking English in general!