Ugly Language

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by SagaciouSlug, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 SagaciouSlug, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    ~ This post is inspired by a fellow blade who's name I've forgotten ~

I AM NOT A RACIST. ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT A RACIST.

Btw I'm Korean. (No I'm not a North Korean lol)

Language. More specifically oral language. It is what binds mankind together. It is the building block of society.

Without oral language, human beings would be nothing more than intelligent apes.

It is culture that plays the role of the origin of modern man, and it is language that gave birth to culture.

Now moving on, we all know Earth has brought up numerous languages ranging from thousands of years ago to the present.

There is no doubt forgotten languages once existed, and that near extinct languages are closer than ever.

This thread is based on pure opinion, in no way should anyone shit a stack of bricks because you do not agree with a fellow blade.

My opinions:

Imo, The British have a sophisticated high class sound, the French have a marvelous way of speaking, so artistic and fluid like. These are a few of examples of lovely languages.

Yes, there are many beautiful languages yet.. It is also accompanied by some of the most hideous of all, retaining such butt ugliness.

In my opinion, the ugliest language of all time goes to China.

I find they're vocal range difficult to listen to, extremely distracting. The loud Chinese housewife screaming on her cell phone in public can be enough to make my head burst. An overdose of the language can lead to massive headaches, honestly.

What are your thoughts? What do you consider to fall under lovely languages?

2. yea, i used to have to take the bus to work when i was younger and we'd drive through little siagon and sooo many vietnamese ladies having loud as conversations. so annoying lol but only because i don't understand it, and the pitch and way things are said just bleghh. not at all racist either i just think it sounds ugly since i grew up speaking 'murican.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Spanish will make the panties come off

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  4. Calm down with the random jabs at your audience, its not helping you make a case. I say you're just trying to shove your opinion down our throats, your idea of a 'lovely language' differs from others. Statements like "it is my ears that detect the beauty of such languages" are laughable.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Irish wins for both men and women, but spanish women are close second.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nope nothing more fucking ugly than muslim

7. I'm not racist I hate every cunt equally

8. I think Jamaican patois is pretty high on the list.

• Like Like x 2
  9. agree on spanish, that language is hot

i think french and german are grotty, gross, sickening, ugly, stomach0turning, nasty, disgusting disgraceful languages. they just sound, so, idk.. ugly

10. #10 Cadejo, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    My first language is spanish and I can't help myself but to compare it to English. In comparison English is so simple and straight forward but Spanish is so complex I think is very poetic when is well spoken. The Spanish we speak in Latin America does not do justice to the real Spanish (castellano) spoken is spain. When you hear somebody from Spain speaking it, it sounds as if they are ancient, as if they have been around for thousands of years, specially when an old man speaks it. But I think it's a beautiful language regardless of the geographic area that is coming from.
    Other languages I find really cool are Italian, Portuguese, French, and some native languages spoken in Latin American which sound crazy! I kind of agree with you on the Chinese. I also find it super sexy when a girl has a British accent, there's. Just something about it.

lol @ this..with the random screaming sentences, I read it like OP was someone with tourettes

• Like Like x 2
  12. I think all languages are beautiful, and I'm speaking in all seriousness, I just like hearing all languages. It's like they all tell a story, their like music to my ears no matter how percussious and guttural or any other adjective you want to use to describe it.

• Like Like x 3
  13. lol this guy's insane.  Girls that speak german make my dick hard.

• Like Like x 3
  14. lol, well i was intoxicated on mary at the time of posting. however i don't retract my statement in my sober mind either.

• Like Like x 1
  15. [quote name="BladeRunnin" post="19344157" timestamp="1389778294"]Calm down with the random jabs at your audience, its not helping you make a case. I say you're just trying to shove your opinion down our throats, your idea of a 'lovely language' differs from others. Statements like "it is my ears that detect the beauty of such languages" are laughable.[/quote]Lol, those "random jabs" were meant for the stupid people who don't read.I slipped the repeats in different section for the quick readers who skim through.I didn't mean to piss you off, if I did my bad. Hope you understand (also I naturally curse a lot, its just the way I talk for some apparent reason).I am not shoving any opinion down any throat dude, I feel that this thread should be an open one, free from judgement.Every person has a right to their own opinion, here is where you can put your down without any fear of being judged.I never said that the French having a lovely language is a fact, merely an opinion. I am not forcing anything at all, except the fact that I'm not a racist.Why is that statement funny to you?Is it not your ears that pick up the vibrations of language? Do you hear with your nose?I can't understand the last part. If it is the wording you are speak of than I'm sorry dude. That's just how I talk on paper/typing.Again, no harm meant. Hope i cleared that shit between us. What's your opinion on languages?~1996 Jiggawattz~

16. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19345782" timestamp="1389808224"]lol @ this..with the random screaming sentences, I read it like OP was someone with tourettes[/quote]Lol, I promise I'm a normal guy. A bit more on the skinny side but mentally stable haha.Read up on the comment prior to this one if your interestedIts my reply to that other dude you quoted.~1996 Jiggawattz~

17. You have been successfully conditioned by the west, congratulations. French and German are butt-ass ugly, even Germans admit it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. LOL

19. Ill suck a dick for some oragami paper

• Like Like x 1
  20. What are your thoughts on the Russian language?~1996 Jiggawattz~