UGK - UGK 4 Life

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by XVIPimp, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Considering UGK is one of the best groups to ever lay it down, I know there has to be quite a few fans on here. The new cd is coming out Tuesday, but it has already leaked onto the net a few days ago.

I was trying to fight off temptation to listen to the cd before it was released, but I can't wait any longer. I'm going to give it a spin on the way to work this morning, and later today I'll come back and let y'all know how I feel about it.

Regardless if I like the cd or not, I'm still going to buy it Tuesday. UGK has been one of my favorite artists for years, and more specifically, Pimp C is amongst my 3 favorite rappers of all time.

I'm going to show them some love, and purchase the cd even if it's not up to the level of past albums. I encourage any other real fans out there to do the same.

RIP PIMP

2. #2 Weed Fiend, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    word up....all i bump. im from florida but i bump that texas shit all day. old school ugk. ima god dam screwhead. dj screw. esg. 20-2-life. lil keke , fat pat , hawk , spm , u name it i got it. the whole s.u.c.
    im listening to pregnant pussy by ugk as i type this. its so fuckin sick. rap like this just isnt made anymore.

3. i'll download it for sure. Bun is and Pimp was a few of the only real mutha fuckas in the game.

RIP Pimp C

4. #4 Johnny Blazed, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    im jammin that shit right now

everybody make sure they go buy it tuesday, support the pimp and the bun

5. I jammed the album quite a bit yesterday... the way to work, the way home, and even in my office some.

It's hard to say which song I like the best so far... Everyone Wanna Ball, Purse Come First & Harry Asshole :)laughing: at that song name) are my favorites so far.

Solid album all around. The only song I didn't like was the one with Akon... it didn't sound like anything else on the album... felt like it didn't belong with the rest.

6. Solid album for the most part. Im not too fond of the beat selections but Pimp and Bun bring the heat on every track so it all works out.

Slim Thug's Boss of all Bosses is much better in my opinion. And right now I am listening to Chalie Boy's Catch Me @ Da Relays 2k9 which I have to say is one of the most fire ass mixtapes I've heard in a while