ugh

Discussion in 'General' started by Gag On Grass, Jun 24, 2006.

1. damn, i got so desperate for weed tonight, i was just in the basement where i throw my ash and i was searchin for half burnt whatever i could find, and i got like 1/6 of a bowl's worth of crap, so i pop in a piece of gum, hoping it might preserve thc or something so i can hold more, and when i inhaled this stuff it was nasty as hell, i think the weird's been down there for atleast a month, and it's just like been sitting on glass and stuff. But the gum also got the shit taste out of my mouth, thank god i put some in

2. yah ive done that shit before, thisone time the smoke tasted like straight up lavender, i couldv e sworn it was weed tho, weird

3. but man, i was so desperate, not a bud in like a week, and i'm not sure if i'm goin campin tomorrow where's there should be tons of weed because i'm goin with fellow growers, and also this chick said she'd stop by and give me some weed, and she never did, so i just need a damn high. But, atleast i'm pretty buzzed right now

4. lucky u ive benn dry for 2 weeks and got one more to go

5. hmm, not that lucky, shit i've been desperate though. Good luck on your situation