Ugh.

Discussion in 'General' started by MihoSayuri, Dec 22, 2008.

1. So last Thursday I ordered some stuff. A shirt, a jacket, a poster and two books.

The shirt, jacket and poster was on 4-day express shipping.

The books were not.

This morning I wake up and begin speaking about the packages and that they should be here tomorrow, and my mom interrupts me and tells me they came today and that her and my grandmother wrapped them.

God damnit!
    now I have to fucking wait till Christmas!
    what the hell was the express shipping for ANYWAY?! To torture me some more?

She tells me to go ahead and open them but she says it all pissy like she really doesn't want me to and I'm sure my grandma would probably be upset too.

Oh, and also, we haven't had a real Christmas in fucking six years! It changes now only 'cause my grandma's here?
    :mad:

AHHHHHHHH.

do I ever win?
    ><

2. Eh, it's better than your fmaily deciding to give you all your presents on the 15th and now I won't have SHIT to open on Christmas, i mean i'm thnakful and all but it sucks knowing I already got everything it's a Christmas buzzkilllll.

3. i never get shit for xmas so be thankful... this year i might get a little somethin tho who knows. my mom asked me what i wanted which is rare. i havent got a birthday or xmas present from my dad in like 5 years or so..since i was like 16. and my mom hasnt done much better not that i blame her becuz she rarely has money to spend and i have 3 younger brothers and sisters who need the shit more then i do.

4. I see what your saying, but Christmas is important to some people (like my dad). It's more than just giving/getting a present, it's being with you family and watching the people you love get excited opening presents etc. Its only a few more days, humor them :eek:

5. Yes, well what's the point- I ordered them, spent $15 bucks for express shipping; just to wait a few more days anyway.

pisses me off.

6. uh, be happy you don't have to spend your christmas $$ on a fucking car.

I have a 1600 repair bill. 3 FUCKING SENSORS. just so my car can pass emissions.

YAY CHRISTMAS!

lol

7. Dude, my transmission just went on the way back home from college :(

No car when I'm back home for awhile and like 3g's on the tranny.

8. Family can be a slutty whore sometimes.

9. This guy feels my pain.

So funny, because my transmission went out ( on my old car ) right when my parents gave me this car.

10. You spent 3 grand on a transmission? Dang..what do you drive?

11. Be grateful, some people don't have christmas at all...

12. So.. did YOU pay for these things? You said "I" ordered some stuff,,

I'm just a little confused here... if you paid for the stuff,, then your mom has a dildo shoved up her ass to take your presents away like that... That's just stupid...

but if your mom paid for them, then stop whining.... be glad you're getting christmas at all..

13. I was confused as well. If you did pay for them yourself then I retract my post earlier, if not then I stand by it.... Merry Christmas everyone!

14. I paid for them myself.

15. atleast you have a family for xmas

ill be sitting in my apartment by myself tokin havin a rocky marathon.

just like every xmas for the past 11 fucking years.

16. Open the presents, say that you paid for express shipping just to get them before Christmas.

17. they've been hidden.
    And I've got a big house.

18. tell your mom the reason you paid extra money is so you could have it before xmas.

19. lol, who takes something someone bought and hides it from them?

Doesn't even sound like the general idea of a Christmas present..