Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ugh... Why Do I Always Fear Having A Stroke/aneurysm While High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MasterChron420, May 26, 2013.

1. If you read the first post that I shared with ya'll on here, You will know that my dad had underwent a successful brain surgery for a ruptured aneurysm in his brain. 

After buying into all of the press, media, and crappy articles published by health instituions out there to try to manipulate the mind of users and non-users, I can't help but be fearful... A slight nudge on my shoulder hints to me that something bad can always happen.

This is why when I smoke now, I know that death isn't a plausible idea so I jump to think of even worse things that can happen! Before when I used to smoke, which was before my mother caused me a panic attack while I was high, I used to love weed...

I guess watching how much you smoke does really help also... A 1-hitter is nice option I guess but I kind of miss not having limits without having to fear anything... 

I am not a fearful person. I am ready to accept anything God is willing to put me up against.

Any help would be appreciated since my dad is now toking and I'd love to share this enjoyful experience with him :)

2. BECAUSE YOU'RE DYING.

• Disagree Disagree x 1