Ugh, what a great way to start the day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Sep 23, 2010.

1. So for some reason my body didn't feel like going to bed tonight. It'd be fine and dandy if it wasn't a school night. It be even better if I wasn't tossing and turning for 7 hours straight the night before my Psychology exam. So it's 6:22AM, test is at 9:30. I pretty much gave up on trying to get sleep tonight since I can recoup tomorrow - no school Fridays. I walk into the kitchen and fix myself a bagel sammich with cheese and ham on it for breakfast. I distinctly remember pulling off the paper that separates each piece of cheese. Too bad there was another piece stuck on the other side, which usually doesn't happen, and I didn't realize it until halfway through and I had that much more fiber for breakfast.

So guys, how's your day so far?

2. I never sleep man. I mowed my lawn today and jogged. i ended up staying up again, and i have to go fill out papers for my new job today. freakin sucks. oh well i might put it off till about 1pm. bagel sandwich sounds like the shit right now. crassant sandwich with ham and cheese! :eek: damn i need to go eat.

3. Ain't insomnia grand:rolleyes:

BTW, thanks alot, now I GOTTA raid the fridge:yummy:

4. I had the opposite. Went to bed round midnight like usual, but my body decided it would be cool to wake up at 4am. God im bored.

5. I could hardly sleep either...went to the ATM though and before even putting my card in I look down and see £10 :hello: :hello:. Can't be a bad day today with that start :smoke:

6. Just took a stroll through the garden, Blazin' a phatty and admiring my beautiful young ladies. Fat and Stinky,just how I like 'em;)