Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ugh res hits...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pfmohr1, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Ok nothing remotely important about this thread, just expressing my express at how nasty is is to be so dry that you resort to res hits... although I must say I'm pretty damn high right now, it's been FAR too long since I've cleaned my pipes lol. Resin can get you pretty damn high.

p.s. watching interviews with the BTK killer... anybody seen just how fucked up this guy is?

2. man i remember the feeling of being dry... i feel like a crack head when i hit my pipe like that lol

3. man, i smoked resin last night for the first time in months probably... I took bout 8 rips... and was faded. No head ache or nothin... was kinda sweet.

Shitty that there was no bud to burn though. lol

4. kek one time i was out of weed and went to an unused part of the tech school i was going to in the bathroom to spark up a resin ball i made the day before! I was hitting it and then i was like. "WTF is that crackling sound?" moments later i noticed i had set my head on fire.

that is all

5. i like to take my resin and roll it with whatever shake i have left and some tobacco...make a little spliff...it helps the resin last i think...

but lately i've been resin free...my other pipes broke...and i need a new compact one... since then i've been using my bong or rollin joints....

no resin on those... but at least i can take the roaches and use them in new joints...saves a little weed

sorry bout goin on... a little stoned here

Mike

6. shit i thought i was fucked up when i would do this. good to see thiers people like me out thier!it sucks having no bud but resin does the job. I look on the ground around my computer and find buds though

7. if i'm ever dry, and I'm thinking of resin hits, I drink... I hate resin so so so much..

8. it doesnt taste THAT bad, people really exagerate it. hell i love smoking resin, it gets me blasted,and a clean pipe.

but it does sound like your smokeing crack with that sizzle lol

9. Smells terrible.

10. I feel quite dirty whenever I gotta resort to res, but it gets the job done.

11. I've never smoked resin, and i never will. If I'm ever that desperate to smoke i'll just give up smoking. Funny thing is i was cleaning a piece i had once and i threw away a pretty big clump of resin and my friend dug in the trash to get it. Fucking gross.

12. I dont like smoking resin but when your dry it does the job...

13. I myself have resorted to smoking vapewaste combined with the spent trichs from my vape. I really do feel like a crack-head rolling that whip betwixt my index and thumb while applying flame. My guy "may or may not" re-up today...and he said it just like that.

Time to start growing again.

14. resin is like gold when I'm dry. it's nasty shit though, stinks up the room and gets all over your hands and doesn't come off.

Resin + cigarettes = good enough buzz.

15. haha, good enough buzz when i was like 14 or 15...i dont restort to scrapin rez anymore

16. it dosnt taste that bad, but it smells fuckin terrible.

17. i smoke res when im broke but it tastes like shit

18. can u vape resin?

19. I just smoked a small bunch of resin and got fuckin' toasted. Word!

20. I don't see why you guys complain so much. I don't think it smells bad and I think it tastes great.