Ugh...just got back from picking up my friend at the hospital....but I've got a bong!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Foniac, Mar 25, 2007.

1. So it's after 4 a.m. EST. My friend's roommate was partying with us tonight. Essentially she drank till she hit the fucking floor and passed out cold. To make a long story short, she had to go to the hospital, now I did not go with her roommate to the hospital, but rather stayed and drank my face off, ripped a sweet roor double perc.

As a sidenote, I didn't know she went to the hospital, or I might have stopped drinking and made sure things were okay, but anyway.

I live in an on-campus apartment complex at my university. I come back, three public safety cars outside my friends apartment. I chill out for a while, see if anything goes down, then go back to my apartment. By this time I'm coming down and feeling fine, so I go back to my place, chill out. Three thirty I get a call from my friend. She asks if I can come pick her up. I oblige.

As soon as I got in the car I knew it was a bad choice. By that time I was sober from an alcoholic point of view, having stopped drinking much earlier. I had ripped a bong a little over an hour and a half before of some decent shit. Plus I have a taillight out on my car. And I was holding. Anyway. I drove slow as shit, across all the backroads I could find to get to the hospital, and pick my friend up. I chill out in the parking lot before we depart, and I'm a nervous wreck. My driving was flawless, but I was paranoid I would get pulled over for that taillight and get busted with a little over an eighth. I did not want to be driving, but my friend unfortunately at 20 years of age doesn't have a drivers' license. So I drive back.

Crazy night. But before all the shit went down I managed to get some sick milk shots from one of the bongs that was going around. So it was both good and bad. Just wanted to vent a little and tell my story. Her roommate is cool, a complete alcoholic, but fine now. And I'm glad I made it home safe with my friend.

Bah, my personal FTP isn't letting me upload right now. I'm going to bed. Hopefully some sick pics for you folks in the morning.

2. Wow crazy night

can't wait to see those milkshots, roor double perc...sounds tasty.

3. I hope that wasn't too rambling. I'm still trippin' a little bit. I just realized that on my laptop which is here, I don't have any software for my camera, a Cannon Digital Rebel XT. I'm hoping for all of our sakes I can get something to convert the raw images off my memory card into workable files so I can share the sweet bong-y goodness.

4. dude use photobucket or somefin

5. So wait..did you get that roor bong for free or something?

6. Amidst all the confusion it managed to get packed up in the trunk of my car. And it's now in my apartment. And no one has asked about it yet.