Ugh... fucking hell.

Discussion in 'General' started by The-Doctor, Aug 13, 2009.

1. i still smoke it if the price is the same:smoking:

2. The only positive about laced weed is..... if you dont know what its laced with, you cant know what you crave later to get hooked, ok that made sense in my head.
    if it was the same price, yeah i would try it, but htenm again i would try anything exepct catching if ya know what i mean iv drugs and crack, other than that, why not try everything in life once eh, you are only here a short while!

3. What....what's the problem again? :p

Seriously though, sorry to hear it dude :cry:

4. Sucks. I know it's only weed and it isn't my life and all that, but it is an annoyance. Ah... if only I could grow... One day, maybe.

5. makes sense in mine too...
    ...so say you get hooked on heroine cause your weed was laced, wtf... so you just go thru withdrawal and have no idea whats going on, that would blow.

6. I am starting to grow my own stash and give some away, so soon i will become self suficiant. But yeah that bad, why would peolpe do that.

7. The thing that pissed me off most was that everyone seems to believe this without question. I mean, no one I know has had an experience with laced MJ, but as soon as the media say "that shit's laced" they get all scared.

8. Ture That in all my years (mid 30's) i have run across tainted bud exactly once!

9. a great example of why weed needs to be legal...so the government can regulate it and make it safe (even tho its very rare to get laced weed...i havent got laced weed in 4 years of smoking)

10. Id take advantage of the market for sure

Like "Yo. My shits heroin free dawg"

11. Did it ever occur to them that you can't really 'activate' heroin in weed?

:laughing:

12. Um.... I don't see any reason a drug dealer would lace their weed with heroin or coke... that would be the worst financial decision you could make...

To each their own... I wouldn't complain :hippie:

13. why waste money by adding something that is MUCH more valuable?? did they raise the price on the bud?? if not, it sounds like BS..

14. I think it's just to get people addicted and want to come back for more. But I honestly don't know. That's what I imagine

15. Not sure if I'm allowed to go into detail, so let me just say that the two are not smoked the same way.