ugh dont u hate waiting!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by 6ganjaprincess9, Mar 1, 2009.

1. sooooo tonight im goin to have a fuckin amazin night...im goin to get really really high off this home made bong at a chill out in my boys house....but i am waitin to get picked up in a car.......this waitin is murder. :devious:

2. yeah i know what you mean, my house is the hangout place so im always waiting for people to get here. when 30 minutes turns in to 45 i start getting antsy

3. i just hate everything about life so it doesnt make a difference to me whether im waiting or doing something

4. i know....and then they are like: " im right outside or close by"..and u stay close to the window waitin for 20 fuckin minutes!!!!!!!

5. a little pessimistic there buddy.... hope erry thing gets better for u man... i send some weed love to u!!! :)

6. EXACTLY! my friend is always like "5 minutes man" so i sit there expecting any moment. and it just makes it so much worse

7. thanks im glad someone actually cares about me enough to dedicate a post to me, makes me feel a little better.

8. Its the Mcdonaldization of the American public, we want it all, and we want it now!:D

9. well thank u ronald mcdonald for makin me impatient..red headed motherfucker..lol