Ug....anyone else hate being home?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stzaloc, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Shit, I hate hanging out with friends smokin blunts allllll day, and then having to come home and wind down so you can sleep and wake up for work the next morning....it makes me feel really lonely. i hate it soooo much lol.

anyone else here feel the same?

2. i used to hate being at my house, but now i prefer to be by myself at home

3. Shit dude, im the complete opposite. I mean nothing beats falling asleep in your own bed, but i would much rather just pass out at a friends house havin a good time.

4. How would you rather pass out at a friends house having fun than sleep in your own bed, if nothing beats it? But yea I like to hang out with people but I also like to be alone, so going to a party then winding down in my room with a bowl is perfect.

5. id rather have fun at a friends house, get drunk and smoke some blunts, then bring a girl home, and smoke some more blunts

6. i enjoy the personal time i have. .

without it there would be quite the bodycount.

7. Homelife is a drag, deadly like a plague.

8. i love being alone.

i love being with people.

ill crash anywhere.

and i love my bed.

9. I love my apt plasma tv 1000's of dvds, xbox360 lots of games, 2 PC's, 1000's of books and comic books, some awesome board games. Needless to say people come here to hang out.

10. Main, I love bein home cuz all i do is work/hustle.

I worked whats known as a 2nd shit. Not the graveyard shift, Not your 9-5 shift. I usually work from round 2pm-11pm give or take. But thats pretty normal there.

So i wake up real early to give my bro a ride to work, Maybe do a lil bussiness then go back home, Do a lil bit then try to go back to sleep for a few hours before i gotta wake up for work.

Wake up wiht jus enough time to get ready for work and get a smoke in and im out the door goin to work. Do my time and i get off, Do whatevr bizz and whatever stores i gotta head to, Come home rush my 'chores' shit i gotta do like laundry and cook some dinner and shit then its chillin smokin blunts drankin brews for a couple/few hours then back to the grind.

Really, This is the only time i look forward too.

Fuck the rest, Works aight at times so i cant hate on that but anything else i dont care for.

11. I just moved to a new town for university. I'm a bit of an introvert with low confidence issues. I spend most days alone. You don't know the meaning of feeling lonley...

12. i guess i am a little mixed on this, i love to be out of the house trailblazing and going to all my friends houses and anywhere to "kick it" but when i get home after being high all day, i just feel sketch, its probably because i live with disapproving "parents", but nothing beats your own bed after a long day of blazing!

13. Man i totally feel ya bro, i haven't moved yet.....but i've pretty much stop talking to all my friends because im moving real soon anyway (from a community college to 4yr ), and after about 6 months it gets rough. I need a job or some new friends soon. Maybe both

14. Main, I dont even have 'friends' anymore, I got homies but homies can walk they different paths for months even years at a time and always jus know we a phone call away, But that phone call dont ring that often till we reach the same paths again.

But its come down to i was being more open with people i know, ***** startin snitching so its jus like fuck people.

I got my bro, My ma, My pops, And my damn self.

Mainly my bro is who i fuck with, Only person i see everyday like that. Thats my ***** for life.

And crazy thing is he dont even smoke weed anymore!

I mean i got bussiness partners, And associtates, Who i trust for sure cuz we both in this game. But the fucked up thing almost everyone ive associtated with in the last 10 years has been involved in the game, So you trsut em on a level, But know that at any given moment they can and will fuck you. Cuz in the end they all out for they own and thats mo money.

So thats why i dont give a fuck about it anymore, I got my bro whos a real ride or die *****. I mean ive seen and know its true hes down for me like im down for him. Thats it.

15. I spend almost every day home by myself. When there are other people here they're usually stressing me out. I miss being able to just go off and do my own thing, but I lost my license until next May, then my Eclipse broke down shortly after that. I do however prefer sleeping at my own house.

16. Same, I LOVE to party, but nothing beats my own bed. If Im shitfaced I dont give a fuck, but high / mildly drunk I love to go to a party or chill with my homies, come home and just pass straight the fuck out. Its a wonderful feeling.