UFOs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kelloggs428, Oct 6, 2013.

1. So about an hour ago (2:30am) my girlfriend and I were driving home and we saw a bunch of orange lights in the sky. At first I thought they were lights on top of telephone poles in the distance that just lined up perfectly. But no, these lights werent attached to anything. They were just floating there without any movement, there were about 5 in a diagnol line and then 2 or 3 more in a horizontal line at the top. After watching them for a few minutes they started to dissapear one by one in order from top to bottom until they were all gone. My gf is 100% convinced it was ufos. We googled what this could be when we got home and found this:

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx0q2FfgISk

Exactly what we saw only the few horizontal lines are in the opposite direction. This was in sacramento as is the video we found but we read that this has been seen in other cities. Have any of you seen anything like this or know what it could be?

Also this is my first thread, so hey everybody :wave:

2. Those were flares, for sure. I had the exact same experience.. found out later what they were.

3. You witnessed a military experiment.

4. Hello there and welcome!

Interesting... This is a picture I can add that a friend of mine took while we were visiting a forest nearby earlier this year - check the thing in the sky.

Attached Files:

5. Dodger, how would flares stay in that formation and why would they be in the same formation as the ones 3 years prior? How did you find out what they were?

6. Probably some witch out there calling up UFO's.

7. they are Jinn

8. People will say its flares and a bunch of other things including weather balloons. This reminds me of the phoenix lights not sure if you've heard of it. Thanks for posting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Dude I've seen the exact same thing!!!! It's crazy huh? Nobody believes me but that's exactly what I saw. They couldn't be flares, they just appeared in the sky, they werent shot up there. Then they chilled for a bit and moved off diagonally slowly then just disappeared.

Aliens

10. ive had 2 seperate encounters first one happened when i was about 12. It was really early morning and for some reason i woke up and out my window was a huge red glowing ball that resembled the sun and thats what i assumed and soon fell asleep but when i woke up i instantly remembered it and realized none of the windows in my room got the sunrise so there was no way it was the sun and way to big or close to be. it was strange and definatley would define as a ufo but its not very reliable proof. 2nd time i was prolly a sophmore in highschool. My dad went out to a dinner party so i decided to have a toke on the deck which has an amazing view of a mtn range. so its about 9 maybe 10 pm im ripping this nice inline ( black leaf, believe I got it from the GC store for a good price ripped awsome) and over the mountains i see these silver blue lights flashing in a horizontal line in a zig zag formation. Now it gets very weird but its true and i now my dad thought bs as soon as he noticed i was stoned anyways i run inside get binoculars run back out and the lights are still there but def moved over but now to my right is a red maybe pink orb that is actually lighting up the side of mtn dimmly though and floats around this break in the mtn sorta valley thing and disappears around back but i can still see where its at cuz its glowing over the top.Now this is where it gets even weirder. The light from the orb gives of shadows over the top of the mountain of strange figures human like but very strange and the shadows are stretched because the angle of light this all lasted for maybe 5 minutes everything was gone i guess i looked away cant recall but one second there then gone just like most encounters go but believe me or dont thats what iexperienced i know it happened doesnt mean aliens exsist but its ignorant to assume we are it in this gigantic univerese. and thanks to anyone who read through that.

11.  That's pretty crazy. I wish I had a personal experience with UFO's to tell about. Whenever I go to the lake to smoke I always hope to see some weird ass shit over it =p

12. yea man im always looking up to the sky if im outside at night ever since that happened even use to see shooting stars every now and then when i was living up there. Outer space is a gnarly place

13. Hell yeah it is! I wish I could find a nice spot to look at the stars where I live and away from all of the light pollution = /

14. I saw those lights one time in the sky as well. I told my family and they didn't even believe me b/c I used the word "UFO" and they just laughed. Funny thing is that UFO doesn't even necessarily mean aliens so they have a biased approach. I choose to keep my stories to myself now :(

15. that's really rude but I understand that situation I usually keep stuff to my self to knowing how fast people will judge you nowadays I'd love to hear some stories if your
    willing to share

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I appreciate your interest! I was driving with a friend who was on shrooms at the time (I was the spotter). The sun was going down and the sky was illuminated with a pretty pinkish tint. I pull over so we can gaze into the natural beauty but before I can put my car into park my friend frantically points at the clouds, spilling his coffee all over my car. I didn't care about the coffee because what we were observing was a once-in-a-lifetime spectacle. It was 5 orange lights in a diagonal fashion, and the fourth one appeared to be dimming. We watched for 10 minutes and I decided to call my other friend and told him to look up into the sky to see if he could see it from his house. Funny thing is that he did not see what we were seeing, so we just kinda sounded crazy or whatever. After about 30 mins the lights dimmed (all in different order), and we moved on. Of course it was the first thing I told my parents when I got home and they had no interest, and did not believe me. I had no prior interest in UFOs before, but now I do.

17. I always look at the stars nowadays since seeing a meteor shower a while back, a few weeks ago now we were at a lake smoking and watching the sky when a light shot across the sky, it was really high up but there was no way it was a plane, it was just too fast.

18. I saw the 5 lights about 3 nights ago when I went outside to walk my dog the weird thing is to the left there was a single white light winking if you will right next to it and as I kept looking they were hovering about 100 ft off the ground. 10 mins later they all dissapear as fast as possible it was weird as fuck

For my birthday buy me a politician

19. #20 walterbishop, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013

Flares do not have to be shot up. The Military drops flares from jets and they have little parachutes that allow them to fall very slowly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTiA7yB3l0c