UFOs in Israel!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NYD, Feb 3, 2011.

1. #1 NYD, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    This was the first 1 every1 ignored it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7sALrhy_cE]YouTube - the best ufo caught on camera!!! israel[/ame]

2 Days ago

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwS4zwOnpc]YouTube - UFO Jerusalem Israel, Jan 28,HIGH QUALITY,NOT MOSAIC,SLOWED & ZOOM.mp4[/ame]

Also, at the same exact time, the same exact thing happened in Utah, all the way across the world. Get high and let your mind fly....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8AzsOZbkg[/ame]

Watch this:
    http://www.zeitgeistthefilm.com/

yes its 2 hours but worth every minute. MOVIE STARTS AT 9 minutes

2. Makes ya think dont it

3. Give it time guys, they will show themselves to everyone shortly.

4. Told you the aliens are coming

5. In the second video, the flash right before the ufo took off looked like some kind of engine output then it instantly hit like supersonic speeds. Incredible because nothing in the world can hover in the air then go from 0 to sonic speeds instantly. Definitely nothing human made or military.

6. Nothing that we know of.

7. Dude even scientists world wide are working on the multiple recent sightings in Israel. Thousands of people saw them lol

8. I find it interesting that that first video was filmed on December 21st, 1997.

9. It looked like the UFO turned into a pyramid in the first video. Maybe there trying to tell us about egypt lol

10. Those Jerusalem videos are frauds.

They come from a source that is well known in the UFO believer community as a source of fraudulent "evidence".

If you look at analysis of the audio, all three videos have multiple splice points - fractions of second with absolutely no sound. Too fast to hear with your ears, but glaringly obvious if you look at the analysis.

So if the video is real, why is the audio spliced together?

Also, as the camera bounces around, the lens flares around the lights remain stationary in relation to the lights and move in relation to the camea, instead of moving in proportion to the relationship between the light and the camera.

It's a still image that is being manipulated and bounced around to obscure the fact that it is a still photo. The special effects are overlayed.

Indeed, in one of the videos where they zoom in, you can see pixelation like you see if you look at your TV really closely.

So it's not even a good fake. It's a still photo on a computer or TV screen, with special effects laced over top of the photo and the whole thing being recorded with a video camera to give it motion and the feel of regular-old blurry video.

The aliens aren't here. They aren't coming.

Don't rely on aliens to bring you hope of a better future. Find hope in terrestrial things and build that better future for yourself.

11. it did turn into a pyramid. I think were onto something guys!:smoke:

12. Haha its some intergalactic peace corps coming to end the fighting in egypt with one swift antimatter blast, they have given us 10 days. What do you think would happen

13. Anyone else think it was weird in the Utah vid that one of the witnesses had airforce experience and the other was married to an expert in flares? I'm pretty sure the excuses given most of the time for UFO's are either flare or airforce related. In another thread there was a vid talking about a guy that communicated with the aliens telepathicaly and summoned one on camera, maybe the aliens made these two people witness it, or gave them the idea to look up to try to debunk doubters. :eek:
    ...I'm pretty baked tho:smoke:

14. What a great part of the world to be over... Right near Egypt and Cairo with all the riots going on.

15. Holy shit that's probably the best footage I've seen..

16. Everyone watch the movie i posted. It will OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

17. bullshit............

18. I thought I saw a UFO last night. It was a big ball of white light, bigger than any stars out there, so it was closer, but nowhere near the size of the moon. I thought the light was moving left and right slightly, but I ended up putting it off as a stoned sight. I went back out an hour and a half later and the light was gone.