UFO/Supernatural Experiences

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DutchX8, Jul 8, 2009.

1. I've always been on the fence about ghosts and stuff like that, but last night made me a full believer.

My friends and I had rolled up a blunt and were wondering where to smoke. We didn't want to go to our usual spot, we wanted to adventure and go somewhere new. We had frequently talked about going to a Weird NJ location, and we decided to go to Lambertville High School. The school looked extremely eerie. It was really being swallowed back into the earth, as you can see in this picture (not my pic).

We debated whether to smoke the blunt inside or outside, and decided to do it inside. Big fucking mistake. We went up to the second floor, which was pretty difficult to get to since there is shit scattered all around the place. We lit up the blunt on the third floor since there was no roof. We got about halfway through the blunt and we were pretty high when my friend froze and suddenly told us to shut up. We listened and heard what sounded like someone running and then shutting a door. Now we were scared shitless and we decided to get the hell out of there. We started to go back downstairs with me in front, and as soon as I put my foot on my staircase I heard a voice from the second floor somewhere. I couldn't hear what they said, it was muffled. I looked at my friends and they heard it too.

We wanted to leave but in order to do that we had to go through the second floor where we heard the noises from before. Looking back on it I realized that no matter how manly you think you are, if you are in a scary situation, you will feel like a terrified child. After 5 minutes of silence, we worked up the balls to make our escape. We slowly went down through the school, trying to be quiet (idk why we felt like we had to be quiet) and after what felt like forever, we got to the front door and as soon as we exited we broke into a sprint back to the car.

Hands down, scariest night of my life. I've always wanted to see a UFO though, I feel like that wouldn't be scary. Anyone have a good story?

2. On my 13th birthday (may)me and some family were around a campfire in my back yard. around 9:30 i look above the tree line for some reason. i saw a glow. i stood up and said look. My whole family saw it. it was a giant red glowing object. we were on a side of a hill so we could see the valley bellow. it didnt move. it just hoverd above the ground * around 500ft* and then out of nowwhere it shot into the sky. my uncle that was there is in the airforce and could not identify what he saw. it left my lil consents crying. crazy night

3. I've been in places that look like that all the time, they are my favorite places to be fucked up at. My friends always try to work me up like something might happen but nothing ever does. I wish I was one of your friends just so I could have been there. No joke, I would have walked towards the voices.

Here is one, it has 4 stories a basement and you can climb on the roof. You have to walk 2 miles to get there and it's on private property so you can get in trouble just being there(don't worry I was respectful of the person property and the building). The scariest time I went there was earlier this year when it was so foggy I could only see 5 feet in front of me when I drove there. When we got to the walking part all we had for lights was our cellphones and we used it to look at the ground so we could even stay on the trail to get to the hotel. What made it scary for me was I seriously got lost and I couldn't tell where the path would be since it was pitch dark and densely foggy, it seemed like the perfect scary movie.
    [​IMG]

I also went to an abandoned town that had some squeaking windmill that sounded like dog beasts from hell crying. That freaked me and my friends out. Inspecting every house was really hard since my friends were too scared to even stay on the property.

I want to have a paranormal experience and I'm very open minded about it but I'm also a very logical person, so I don't believe in that type of stuff...yet.

4. Just a thought... Wouldn't it be more feasible that there were other people in the school? As opposed to a ghost. I mean, usually running footsteps and doors slamming are associated with human presence. I don't see why you should assume it was a ghost.

5. My dad documents shit like UFOs. He has a journal full of experiences. One time me, my mom and my dad were all sitting n our cottage';s dock and i look up and everyone else just kind of looks up too. I saw three bright flashes one after the other going through the sky. I was like wtf

6. Aside from odd coincidences there is only one truly unexplainable thing I have ever seen.

I was about 4 years old playing in a sandbox in my friend's backyard while our parents were sitting out on the deck drinking and talking. And it was dark, around 8 30 or 9 00 or later on a summer night.

Anyways, while we were playing I randomly looked up and saw a disk shaped object with multicolored lights on its edges. If I remember it correctly it sped off into the distance going southwest, but my memory is hazy as I was 4. Anyways then I ran to the adults and started yelling about how I just saw a spaceship. And they kept pointing at planes flying overhead asking if it was what I saw and I was adamant that the craft I saw was circular.

Only UFO I ever saw.

7. Well, I'd have to say I deal with the paranormal on a daily basis.
    And it's definitely not any bull shit as I've been dealing with it for years now.
    My house has always been haunted but would only occur occasionally, sometimes spaced out every couple years. But since one of my birthday parties, and my friend brought a homemade Ouija board, things have gone to hell.
    Scariest times have occured when empty rooms have had their door closed, and you can hear someone kick it forcefully from the other side, or pounding on the bathroom door while showering and nobody's home, and doors opening and closing themselves. And some places in my house are just eerie as fuck. It's grabbed my friend and I before at different points in time, and we've heard our names whispered and a couple times a man yelled our names from upstairs (when my padre wasn't home). All of this within the past year.
    One of the ghosts is really violent, and apparently the other one is a little kid because it plays with the toys in my fam's playroom.

I deal with it though, can't say I like it.
    Can't wait to moveeeee outttttttttt of here which is soon.

8. Here in my town theres an old hotel place that burned half way down and is abandoned, it is also right on the main street so it is very sketchy to go inside. We found a boarded up door that was already pryed open so we crawled in and proceded to the basement where there were beer bottles everywhere and looked like a bum was living there. So inside the basement there is a door that was all sealewd shut with bricks and hidden behind plywood, so we knocked that out with a big piece of iron. Inside is a tunnel that goes the whole way under the road and under all the stores on that street. Inside there is many other sealed entrances that probably go into other buildings. When we were walking down the tunnel with only cell phones for light something just started running twords us as you could hear is splashing through the puddles and echoing through the tunnel. Dont know what it was just started sprinting forward until we got back to where we entered.

9. Me and my friend and my sis were in a car going to Shari's for a pie run and we were in the boonies nearby where I live. And then we saw a bright green light that flew diagonally to the horizon then flew away on the same path.

It was crazy two of us saw it too.

10. my granfathers old house, I was visiting him along time ago and his ex wife killed herself in the place, well I never noticed any thing wrong even though most folks sid his hous was huanted, until the day I left, I was about to drive away, in the top window (large 4 story house old style) by the attic I saw her looking at me.

Real or im nuts one of the 2

I dont even know why I looked up its been so long but I have seen pictures so unless my drain bammaged grandpaw was up to some trickery(very dobtfull) then I saw her in the window she hung herself out of. I can almost even say that she looked rather harmless. Like she just wanted t see who had visited the house.

11. Well I really never told anyone this but when I was younger and my parents were together we lived in my dads family house and I had a room the first left up my stairs my sisters room was across from me and the next room was a computer room with a spare bed and my parents room across from that. So i'm 7 or 8 I don't rememeber but my sister was alive and I'm 7 years older then her. So I wake up from a bad dream and go to go to my parents room and the computer room door is open. I look cause I thought I saw something I vividly saw a women in a white gown say " hello, my name " then I ran to my parents and told them. They said it was just a dream but it really wasn't I asked my dad what that room used to be it was the master bed room my grandmother died in that room in that bed at a young age from cancer and I saw her picture because my dad has a painting of her it was deffinatly her. She died before I was born so I never met her. My parents got divorced when I was 10 thank god I don't live there anymore. Damn I got the chills writing this.

12. About ten years ago, I was driving around in the country with my parents. This was something we used to do very frequently, actually. Anyway, one night, we were out in the middle of nowhere, and I'm being my 8-year old self, and just looking at the stars. All of a sudden, I see these three large, bright discs in the sky. There are two right next to each other, and a third on top of the left one.

^Like that. Then, they start flashing, on and off, alternating between each other every second. After about ten seconds of that, a fourth one shows up to the right of the one on top, and pulsates. Every time it pulses(about every two seconds), it gets a little brighter. That went on for about 20 seconds, until its pulses covered the other three discs. Once that happened, they turned blue and disappeared.

13. I definatly saw a UFO one night, i'm cruisin around with a bud and come to a dead end and as we stop to turn around we see a triangular shaped object floating in place, we were geekin' pretty hard so we turn around and as we do so it is stationary no longer, it takes off i try to follow it but it takes off, turns orange and disappears into the distance.

14. #14 walkableink, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
    i have told this before on the forums but meh,

so me and my bud are driving to McDonalds, (yeah i know my storys involve McDonalds alot) but we where driving to McDonalds at 3 in the morning. and we have to drive through a wooded area that was a regular street that went through a state park. well right before you enter the wooded area there is a coffee shop

well we seen a cop at the coffe shop, most likely havning a speed trap, we wern't speeding, we wern't high we where fine. well we drive past him and we see headlights pull out. so we are freaking, thinking we are gonna get pulled over, we where fine but being pulled over allways sucks.

we get too the end of the wooded area and there was the first streetlight of the street (cuz the wooded area has no street lamps) and my bud whos driving says "is he still there", i look back and still see headlights, i look foeward and look back again and HE'S FU*$%^# GONE!

i shat right there lol, so either we got ninja'd by a sneaky ass cop, but the wooded area is pretty long, and thats alot to drive through without headlights, or we got tailed by a ghost cop

also when i used to sit on my back porch and smoke, i could look up and see satellite pass over me, and that shits cool
    [​IMG]
    "LOOK TO THE STARS" lol

15. I've had one Supernatural experience.

I was sat on my own at my computer one night in January of this year.
    Then i just felt a really cold hand grab my shoulder, needless to say i shit a brick jumped out the chair turned round but nope nothing/nobody was there.
    Still freaks me out remembering it, it was just so real.

16. one time when i was a youngin, i was at my house, and i saws what looked like my friend walk into my parents room, i called after him but he didnt answer so i followed him, when i got into my parents room he was gone, and the curtains were waving (even though there was no wind) i found out after my friend wasnt even in the houses so i think it was a ghost

17. I was in my old car with my buddy once about to bake out my car. He tossed the cigarette cellophane out the window but it blew back into the car and rested on top of the dashboard. I was trying to get it off and throw it out when my buddy screams "DUDE! LOOK!". His eyes became the size of dinner plates and he rolls up his window at Mach 6(Manual windows). I've never seen someone roll up the window that face. Looking at his facial expression I got bugged the fuck out, rolled up my window as fast as I could. I had no idea what was going on, I'm looking around for someone (we had ghost experiences at this smoke spot before, we've heard voices but no one was around).
    He screams "LOOK!" again and pointed out the front windshield. I look up into the sky, about 1/4 mile away coming down from the clouds was this big blue flat orb. Looked like a really bright blue plane heading down at a 45degree angle towards this apartment building. Both my buddy and I thought it was going to crash. All of a sudden it levels off instantly and hovers slowing into the clouds again. We sat there speechless for a few minutes. We then lit the blunt and got high, we hadn't even smoked when we saw the blue orb yet.

We also saw lights floating on the water (we live on a lake) from the pier in late November before. They weren't boats, they moved to quickly between two points. They were probably a couple miles out on the lake, and these lights would float back and forth between each other. They looked like boat lights, but they floated between a very large distant (maybe 4-5 miles) in a couple of seconds. There was two that would switch positions and rotate around each other, then there were 3 others in the distant that would disappear and reappear every couple minutes.

Never had a ghost experience but I would like to, I'd probably want to talk to him/her/it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah, that's why you don't fuck around with the supernatural using things like Ouija boards, especially in your own home. I've heard many cases of people messing around with them and coming to regret it.

As for me, I believe I've seen ghosts, out of the corner of my eye and sometimes directly in front of it. There were always random noises in my room of someone tapping things like my computer mouse, but it's stopped recently. Never experienced anything with UFOs.
    Of course, this could all be my imagination, but who knows? I'm open to different and exciting possibilities.