UFO sighting?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by beantown420, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Wall of dust that enveloped Phoenix felt like a movie - CNN.com

It's the second video down on the left side. Watch for the two illuminated objects. One object quickly takes off and for a moment you can make out the strange shape. Keep in mind during the sandstorm all planes were grounded plus the object doesn't maneuver like a typical aircraft.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ktzwD7vk5c&feature=feedu]YouTube - ‪REAL UFO CAUGHT ON VIDEO 2011!‬‏[/ame]

haha

pretty sick. i hope aliens come soon :D

3. #3 RongBip, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    Well, I think it is a hoax. Only because it does look so real, and I distinctly see the triangle/delta shape with two lights popping on just before exiting out of view. Interesting that on CNN, there are no comments on a ufo on that page.

edit: apparently the only thing I have found debunking it said that they are planes. Which were supposed to be out of the area at the time. Looks to me as if it would be hard to explain the planes position throughout the video, as it seems to hover in the beginning, or just go nearly straight up.

4. dude. I watch all of his videos.. and I lol all the time hahaha

5. That's awesome.....I have seen some weird shit. That dudes funny, but when they do come they'll probably wipe us out...were fucked if they do come..I wish it was all happy and they'd act like alf but I doubt it....they'll rape us and move on

6. Not necessarily. There's a whole range of possible scenarios that could play out.
    They could malevolent or benevolent. We have absolutely no way of knowing.

7. i count 4 in the entire video that cnn has.

i'm now 100 percent convinced

8. ...yeah...planes dont move like that and they wouldnt be so close to each other anyway....should be pretty easy to verify that no planes were up there, if theyd tell the truth about it.....lol...

Also, about ETs being violent.....one would think theyd be past the rape and pillage stage....wtf would they need from us anyway.....they can SPACE TRAVEL....lol

That dude up there, wow ...I really couldnt watch, had to turn it off after 3 min...and I really tried...just terrible...hah

9. Also, you should post this in science...they like shit like this..lol..mostly for debunking, but thats going to be hard as it was a CNN camera

10. yo i believe. didnt watch the vid but first hand experiences are enough. believe what you want; watch the night sky

11. [quote name='"flyingMYplane"']yo i believe. didnt watch the vid but first hand experiences are enough. believe what you want; watch the night sky[/quote]

I feel ya man, I believe too. Sounds crazy but its possible somewhere there are beings more advanced than us and searching for other life. Like how we are doing all the time. Cavemen and ancient civilizations across the world made drawings of the exact same things, and they drew things way more advanced than them. Just a lot of evidence and experience.

12. Does anyone else feel that whole Orwellian 'staging an alien invasion' thing might be true?

I mean how else would you ever get the entire population of earth to come together and form a one world government? It's if we get a threat of an alien attack so we all come together.

Seems strange that they predicted this shit along time ago..