UFO real life stories, encounters

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KaptainKush21, Feb 3, 2012.

1. I would like to hear some possible UFO encounters some of the peeps here may have had? Because surely I'm not the only one.

But I'll go ahead an share my experience.
    It was December 2011.
    And a friend of mine was having a small shin dig at his house. Roughly 20-28 people showed up.
    I was DDing so I wasn't drunk, and I hadn't brought any weed (my friend was bringing the herb with him, he would show up a few hrs later)

But after the party had been going on for a bit, a bunch of drunk people, obviously had the urge to piss haha
    And my friend also doesn't like peeps smoking cigs in the house, so those who wanted to smoke also went outside.

Well my friend was pretty shit faced, so I was helping him and his gf outside (she wanted to smoke)
    Outside we weren't the only ones, there was about 8 or 9 of us. 2 or 3 were off in the corner of the yard (we were kinda out in BFE a bit. Away from city limits.) and the rest were standing around talking (myself included) or smoking a cig

Well I look up and notice something flying across the night sky, blinking. I didn't really pay any mind to it at first, bc we live near Fort Campbell, so I'm use to Helicopters and Planes making late night fly by's or runs. (helicopter/air craft lights near us usually blink red and blue, one color on each wing)

I noticed the color was diff, but it didn't really phase me until it just STOOD PERFECTLY STILL. in the night sky.
    At this point I wasn't the only one who started to notice this. A few others started looking up and I remember one chick telling everybody "to look up and check this shot out"

This like white/Orangish light stood there in the sky. It then got SUPER bright. As if it was kinda getting closer. And then we could see this smaller orange light circling around the main bright light.

At this point all of us outside were watching this, even the drunks stopped pissing to watch.

This "UFO" which I know am certain it was, began to start flying across the sky this time, but at a super faster pace, like it was fixing to warp off.
    Right before it did warp off, it made like a zig zag pattern, from up and down a bit, before it just quickly shot off and disappeared.

It all happen in a matter of what I would guess 5-8 mins.
    One of the strangest things ever.

But we were in the country, so no city lights could have produced this. I wasn't drunk, or stoned.
    There was also a few other sober people out there as well smoking.

After it happen I just stood and we all kinda looked at each other
    And I said, "I suppose I'll be 'that' guy to go ahead say we just saw a UFO."
    a few people laughed, but we all agreed on what we saw.

I live near fort campbell like I said, and never in my years have I seen something like that. Even crazier is I DO live near a military base...

Just wanted to share that with everybody.
    Crazy night.

Oh after that my friend showed up with some pineapple kush and talk about a thinking/philosophical high after that.

2. Idk if im not sober ill confuse anything with a UFO

3. I tripped balls for 5+ hours in the middle of the night back in July. I don't like to talk about it, but I swear I was getting chased by UFO's the whole time (did I mention I was outside the whole time..?)

If you are going to do an unmentionable, stay inside lol

4. See a lot in Southern Utah/Nevada region as well...Seen my fair share, which is why I naturally question all UFO stories.

Did it zig and then zag, or did it zag first and then hit the zig?:cool:

5. Me and a couple buddies saw a fireball once going across the treeline, we thought it was UFO at the time hahah, goodtimes.

6. Nice story, i only have one thing that i can think of that was odd.

This happened about a week ago, it was dusk and the sun was setting on the horizon. There was a moon-like crescent in the sky on the horizon, yet the moon rises on the opposite side of the sky. It didn't move at all and didn't seem to fade, then as a cloud rolled past and obscured it, it disappeared. No idea what it was, it was odd though.

7. Here goes, In the late 70s my wife and I bought some rural acreage about 8mi from the nearest town. We didn't have any neighbors for about 3 miles, we were very secluded. Anyway we bought a single wide mobile home, which had a bay window in the end. This window was at the head or our bed, and when you would lie down on your back, you could see out of the window. A few months after we moved in we were sleeping, both on our backs, and I woke up, totally awake looking out the window. Before I go on I have to tell about my crazy Weimaraner dog, that slept by my bedside. This dog was very restless and would get up during the night and pace around the house always retiring to the bedside. Also I must tell you about my wife, she is one of those people who could sleep thru an earthquake. When my eyes popped open I see a round object about 2.5 feet in diameter outside the bay window about 6 feet away and maybe 3 feet higher than my head. This thing was glowing with an orange-red glow, if you have ever seen metal heated up to a red hot state that is what it looked like. As I'm lying there, I can't take my eyes off this thing, I whisper my wife's name never expecting her to respond. She surprises me by also being wide awake, and I ask her if she sees the orb to which she whispers back,"yes". All through this I never hear a sound out of the dog which surprised me. Well, we lie there looking at this thing for some time, to this day I couldn't tell you how long we looked at it. I've got to add that I am the type to jump up from bed and go outside when I would hear something, not this time, we were both transfixed, moving never entered either of our minds in fact I felt paralyzed and my wife later told me she felt the same way. During the time this glowing orb was there we never took our eyes off it, we didn't feel like we could move our gaze. Now for the anti-climatic end, this thing appeared to turn on it's north-south axis, think about holding a pizza pan and turning it from flat so you only see the edge. and it just fucking disappeared. As soon as it was gone it was like time started back up, the dog jumped up and we looked at each other and I got up and went outside. Of course nothing was there...that's it, we both still remember it like it was last night and have told numerous people and family about it. This is a true story....

8. [quote name='"jmick"']Here goes, In the late 70s my wife and I bought some rural acreage about 8mi from the nearest town. We didn't have any neighbors for about 3 miles, we were very secluded. Anyway we bought a single wide mobile home, which had a bay window in the end. This window was at the head or our bed, and when you would lie down on your back, you could see out of the window. A few months after we moved in we were sleeping, both on our backs, and I woke up, totally awake looking out the window. Before I go on I have to tell about my crazy Weimaraner dog, that slept by my bedside. This dog was very restless and would get up during the night and pace around the house always retiring to the bedside. Also I must tell you about my wife, she is one of those people who could sleep thru an earthquake. When my eyes popped open I see a round object about 2.5 feet in diameter outside the bay window about 6 feet away and maybe 3 feet higher than my head. This thing was glowing with an orange-red glow, if you have ever seen metal heated up to a red hot state that is what it looked like. As I'm lying there, I can't take my eyes off this thing, I whisper my wife's name never expecting her to respond. She surprises me by also being wide awake, and I ask her if she sees the orb to which she whispers back,"yes". All through this I never hear a sound out of the dog which surprised me. Well, we lie there looking at this thing for some time, to this day I couldn't tell you how long we looked at it. I've got to add that I am the type to jump up from bed and go outside when I would hear something, not this time, we were both transfixed, moving never entered either of our minds in fact I felt paralyzed and my wife later told me she felt the same way. During the time this glowing orb was there we never took our eyes off it, we didn't feel like we could move our gaze. Now for the anti-climatic end, this thing appeared to turn on it's north-south axis, think about holding a pizza pan and turning it from flat so you only see the edge. and it just fucking disappeared. As soon as it was gone it was like time started back up, the dog jumped up and we looked at each other and I got up and went outside. Of course nothing was there...that's it, we both still remember it like it was last night and have told numerous people and family about it. This is a true story....[/quote]

That's a spooky experience man.
    But yeah what I saw had that orangish hot metallic glow to. Crazy stuff man.

9. I live about 45 minutes from Chicago which is close enough to still be considered in the city. Anyway, it was about 5 in the morning in June. I was just about to go on a run but decided to let my dogs our first or they would constantly bark and cry until my gf wakes up. Anyway, I let them out and stay out there for a bit. As i look up I saw this thing which looked almost exactly like a garbage bag. It was black and blown up but about 10 meters in width and 20 in length. It wasn't even that high too. I have a couple of trees in my backyard that are pretty tall and this "UFO" wasn't higher than them. Anyway, it moved straight up and down very slowly for a good 3 minutes and then it just blew/flew away.

I have 2 pictures on a phone that needs a new battery

10. One night I was driving around with 4 of my buddies and all of all sudden I looked out the window and there was a big orange glowing flying thing coming up from where someones backyard would be. It was not like anything I've ever seen flying. All my friends thought it was a ufo too so we started driving after it to get a better look but eventually we couldn't see it anymore. it was crazy cause I never thought I'd ever see a ufo in my lifetime :hello:

11. I just read your post and the way you described the ufo is exactly like what me and my buddies saw! :eek:

12. any cell phone vids? when you say it started flying across the sky, what to you mean? what kinda pattern and how much of the sky did it transverse? which way did it go when it shot off. i hope your for real.

13. Well you know Nassa owns most of the sky, you think they would have air warnings and some kind of lazer machinery to keep unwanted textiles out of the sky, but sometimes the technorology isn't there yet.

14. Actually I think a bud of mine may still have the video. I'll try and track it down.
    And hell yeah I'm forreal man, no joke about this post.
    I'll try and describe it more:
    Just imagine yourself look up at the sky,
    And the blinking (before it grew brighter/froze mid-sky) it was coming from the left across the sky to the right.
    I'd say it maybe got 1/3 from left to right of my field of vision looking up at the night sky, when it froze/grew super bright.

Then it just continued it's normal path but at a SUPER FASTER PACE. I've never seen a jet or chopper speed up and/or freeze mid flight like that, and I've seen alot of jets/planes/heli's near here.

Then when it "zig'd and zag'd" it did a pattern like a heart beat monitor (so technically vertically in my vision field) it dipped QUICKLY (zig) and then warped UP, like the rising point of the heartbeat monitor (the zag) and at the tip of it zagging it just warped off into wherever it went, disappearing.

15. A lot of reports have been made in the past few years of orangeish round glowing objects floating in the sky. Turns out these are a type of firework called a Chinese Lantern. I haven't seen one used, but they have to be set off when the air is still and cool, usually at night. They are set on fire and when they burn to a glowing ash state they lift up and fly away. BTW, this is not what I described in my earlier post....

16. #16 adam1120, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    I got a crazy experience I can't talk about it on da thread but there real bro. Other time I was staring at a what look like a flying tube got a pic but real real shitty not worth posting.. Not sure what it was. But my other encounter is all the proof I need and that's also why people look at me like I'm stupid or crazy when talking.about them which why I don't much. But can't wait till the government stop hiding there life from us.

17. [quote name='"adam1120"']I got a crazy experience I can't talk about it on da thread but there real bro. Other time I was staring at a what look like a flying tube got a pic but real real shitty not worth posting.. Not sure what it was. But my other encounter is all the proof I need and that's also why people look at me like I'm stupid or crazy when talking.about them which why I don't much. But can't wait till the government stop hiding there life from us.[/quote]

In time, all things will come out.
    In the mean time, who cares what others think. Life is all about your own journey and experiences man.
    But your not alone.

Keep on puffing and pondering
    :smoke:

18. Me and a friend were down by the river one night on the pier chillin. this was about a year before i started smoking. I look up and see what looks like plane lights. It was flying very low and slow and not making a single sound. we both watched it disappear behind the tree line.
    I don't know what it was, but i'm betting it's some kind of stealth army plane or something. I don't think it was aliens...still creepy shit.

also I saw a wild moving light one night. It was moving in the craziest ways. It would go straight then suddenly climb upwards diagonally and then keep going straight. Later I figured out it was a remote control helicopter lol