UFO in Shanghai, China. Self blogged. May 14, 2011

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by coloradomountainman, May 14, 2011.

1. So how much longer til we see pics OP? you got an ETA?

Also I was just googlin and blue orbs like the ones you described were seen above fort worth texas just 2 days ago.

2. He has no pics.

/thread.

3. would take at most 5 mins to put up a pic....

4. This thread better not disappoint....:(

5. imgur is at 80% lads and gents

6. If you don't post pics im sendin you in a bomb in the mail......

Jk

7. ^ he is joking about it being sent in the mail.

8. #29 TesseLated, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011

lol...........

**Just saw that pic.....maybe they are coming in time for May 21....the christian 'judgement day'...whoop!

9. Looks like a plain blurred

10. sorry for the rather large pictures, the ones to come shall be resized.

[​IMG]

11. #32 tokinbud420, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    You delivered. Those look like the ones recorded over fort worth texas except the ones in your picture have red AND blue instead of just blue.

About how long did you watch the ufos? Did they make any weird maneuvers that no helicopter could do?(I don't believe its a helicopter AT ALL). Can you describe the feelin you got watching them? I am genuinely curious.

After seeing the second pic those are completely different than the ones seen over fort worth texas. They were simply orbs over texas, the ones in the second pic look like neon boomerangs in the sky:confused:

12. Wtf kind of planes are you flyin on

13. yep, thats good shit there...I wish they'd just come on down and show us what's REALLY up...;)...lol UFO Files on NGC right now

14. That's pretty sweet man.

15. I started watching them around 10:15PM and continued watching them on my balcony until i decided to go inside my room and look thru my window to try to get a shot around that tall skyscraper in the photo. I felt an eeriness in the air, the kind you get when someone is watching you.

As i said in the OP, they were hovering around each other from left to right. The top and bottom ones did not move vertical, only left to right to stay in their triangular formation. The middle did move vertically tho, as you can see in the picture posted first it is very very close to the top one(red). for the most part the middle one was in between the top and bottom - hence the name ''middle one''

16. [​IMG]

This is what I mean when I say that they had 2 red lights with white lights in between( the white ones in between didn't show up too well) but the red lights are clearly visible. This is also the main position they were in, besides hovering from left to right for upwards of 20 minutes until the last 5-10 minutes when they began to break formation

17. Did you manage to shoot any video... Pics don't do it for me. Its interesting though but those could be anything.

18. Just saw the pic you uploaded thats pretty weird lol

19. nope, couldn't get a vid only have a digital slr and a point&shoot, point&shoot was not even worth my time. tried and would rather get quality pictures than blurred video