UFO filmed during live NBC show.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dawnofwar, Jul 28, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xv87pFTgmk&feature=player_embedded]‪UFO spotted in LIVE NBC News SkyCam at Fort Worth, TX‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Deny this!

An orange orb darts in and out of a recording during live TV.
    This will make waves! If proven to be legit. :hello: :hello:
    Spread this video, get the word out!!!

2. inb4shopped

3. very cool... dont know what to think of it yet..give me some time. I hope its real.

4. The government will cover it up somehow.. they always do.

5. then again, what if the gov payed nbc to edit that in!! trolololool

but seriously, or could it not have been messed with because live ?

6. That's why you should spread the video. The more people that know, the harder it will be to deny it should it be proven legit.

7. :rolleyes: here comes the men in black and the music we are played at night time to brainwash us.

GO BACK TO SLEEP YOUR GOVERNMENT IS IN CHARGE FREEDOM IS NONE EXISTENT GO BACK TO SLEEP YOUR GOVERNMENT IS IN CHARGE, REVOLUTION IS TERROISM GIVE MONEY TO GOVERNMENT.

8. I hope the aliens come and legalize weed.

Come to us!! Humans are ruining this place, knock some sense into them by scaring them with your pew-pew's!

9. Haha i hope there here to do that, that and kill rick roll :D

10. fuck yeah, I'm glad someone else saw some UFO's tonight, I saw some UFO/shooting stars tonight im going to write a thread now.

11. if aliens come to earth, their not coming in peace. wed be soooo fucked. theyd probably stop here to gather food. theyd eat us...

12. Why would they eat us? They aren't sharks that bite into anything they see.

I bet they'd be chill as fuh. If not, we'll just let them hit the blunt a few times. Oooh yeah...

13. I don't think all species are as violent as the human race. If they are as advanced as we think they are, then there is no need for primitive survival behaviours like the need to kill another being to survive. If you think of all the encounters we've had over the years, they all seem to be strictly research on their part..

14. The only reason they wouldn't be friendly is because THE FUCKING MILITERY AREA 51 MEN IN BLACK GOVERNMENT SHIT keep shooting at them and proably have sucseeded in shooting a few down.,

Also if they came the government would just destroy them, for some reason it's really important to them that people don't know about them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMts8JDXxI]‪UFO gets shot-down‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqMf3towVVI&feature=related]‪There is a secret war being waged in Space.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

15. I disagree 1100%

16. That's true skunky :( the government would make the aliens hate us. That's why the aliens need to put them in place :cool:

I hope they know we aren't all trying to kill them though lol I'd like to chill with one if it spoke English.

17. That's what telepathy and talking through emotions is for.
    I'm sure they know. They would bother with a planet and not learn anything about it's people.

18. That would be so cool, smoking with a alien that like new everything and could tell you the meaning of life and all the iniverse secrets when your blazing :D