UFO Disclosure is happening

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PilkyHigh, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Recently the FBI declassified certain UFO reports, including a memo regarding the Roswell incident stating that three crashed flying saucers were found, each occupied by 'three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall'. Now the NSA have done the same. I haven't had the chance to look through all the files, but they definitely look interesting.

Couple this with the fact that in the past month alone 20,000 new UFO videos were uploaded to YouTube, other governments around the world such as New Zealand and the UK have declassified all UFO documents, and Wikileaks says they are in possession of leaked UFO reports that are soon to be released. All this suggests that disclosure is not only imminent, but that it is slowly happening right now. We're getting closer to the full truth, people. Or could the US government be conditioning us with this in preperation for a fake alien invasion? That's another theory I've heard. It's all speculation at the moment, but one would have to be very ignorant not to realise there's definitely something going on out there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og36vGN5qwM&feature=uploademail"]YouTube - UFO FILES DECLASSIFIED BY THE NSA (24 APRIL 2011)[/ame]

UFO Documents Index- NSA/CSS

FBI — UFO

Wikileaks UFO Disclosure - WikiLeaks Cables Contain UFO Info Claims Assange |Latest UFO News| UFO 2011 Sightings|Alien Pictures|2011 Solar Flares|Disclosure Project|Web Bot

2. As long as they mean us no harm, I wouldn't even mind having an extraterrestrial for a neighbor.

3. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhVYIAW66j0ci9k3D7]Video: If You Dont Believe Watch This: Recent Mass UFO / Alien Sightings In The World! (Some Scary Shyt)[/ame]

4. Its not aliens , its midgets piloting secret government bombers

5. whatever when they show up they show up

6. Guys I hate to break it to you but I am pretty sure if there are aliens they aren't going to want to be friends...

7. But I'm a "good" human... :(

8. Hey I just read that Wikileaks article and correct me if I am wrong but I think he is saying there is not any information that fits there publishing rules (or whatever you'd like to call it).

[​IMG]

9. Haha well think of little kids kicking ant piles and shit, that's basically what I think aliens will see us as.

10. Project Mogul weather balloons

11. Hate to break it to you but I'm pretty sure you don't know shit about what's out there. Why immediately assume they want to harm us? Does the notion of benevolent ETs not even cross your mind? Besides, if they wanted to harm us, they would've done so by now.

12. I assume that they want to harm us because we are lower on the proverbial food chain then they are. It was my opinion that's all it was, that doesn't mean you need to agree with me. I find the fact that you get bent out of shape over something that I said on an internet forum completely ridiculous lol...

I wont be responding here anymore and you're added to my ignore list.

Good day!

13. Looks to me like you're the one getting bent out of shape...

14. Hahaha whaaat? I'm not getting 'bent out of shape'. I'm just sharing my opinion, I'm not angry at you or anything! I just think it's a little ignorant to make a judgement on something you know nothing about.

15. i'M SCARED. YES, YOUVE HEARD IT. NEO IS SCARED THE ALIENS ARE COMING.

16. to bad everything will be blacked out like every other thing released under freedom of information.

17. Oh fuck, not this again. Long story short, its all bullshit.

18. The Hostile Alien Hypothesis (AKA: The Hollywood Hypothesis, yes I'm making the terms up) seems unlikely to me. I have no reason to believe Aliens will be hostile towards us. Many of the theories out there (Again, Hollywood-inspired) treat the Earth as if we were the only planet with mineral resources, when in reality we probably have less mineral diversity than other floating balls of rock in more densely-packed areas of our galaxy system. There's also some weird inclination towards humans being some source of research, like there's some magical code inside our bodies that aliens want. This, again, makes no sense. Aliens are subject to the same laws of evolution and physics that we are--they are part of the same universe, so the natural laws that made humans humans will likely make aliens similar to us. I'm an optimist and I see the human race as a good thing, however replete with problems, and I think if we made contact with aliens, for real, it would be humbling and enlightening. I also think we'd be treated with the same dignity from the aliens. This idea that they're going to be hostile towards us, is silly.

Another thing that pisses me off, is this idea that aliens come to Earth and float around in their spaceships in our atmosphere. It makes no sense. What is the incentive? If you have a spaceship, the laws of nature require that you will require some type of fuel to power it, and that it takes *time* to travel anywhere. Lots of it, in fact. It makes no sense that aliens would essentially come to the Earth, travelling for hundreds of thousands of years, at the speed of light, and then they just play hard to get. That makes absolutely no sense. If they spent massive amounts of time, and presumably massive amounts of resources, I think it would be in their interests to come down from their spaceships and come have a beer or two.

Most of the mysticism surrounding aliens is perpetrated by psuedo-science new-age mouthbreathers who chat on HAM radios all day. All you have to do is take a few moments to expose the massive flaws in their birther-level logic.

19. Also, I'm starting to just completely ignore UFO conspiracy theorists. I heard back in like 2008 on another forum I posted at, that apparently Aliens were definitely going to make contact. There was this really dumb YouTube video hyping it all up, and nothing ever happened. Incidentally, the same guy who claimed aliens were going to make contact, also said that Terrance McKenna had invented a machine that used an algorithm that predicted the global financial collapse. He also said all sorts of crazy things about the Anunaki, Planet Nibiru, etc. In other words, he was batshit insane. Even Alex Jones wasn't crazy enough for this dude, because apparently Alex Jones was the gatemaster for the Illuminati.

20. There are many resources here that they might want. It might be wood. it might be our liquid water, or it might be whatever's left of our oil. The fact is, there's no way of knowing whether they would be benevolent or not. Perhaps if they come to our planet they're not interested in us at all, but in our planet. We might just be a pest in their eyes.
    I do agree with you on aliens not physically coming here. If they have the technology to travel that far, surely they have the technology to not physically have to go here. I think if we do ever meet E.T., it will most likely be mechanical and not biological.
    However, we still can't be certain about this. What if they have the technology to send the blueprints of their DNA along with their spaceships and just create themselves here? Or what if they've found ways to freeze themselves until they get here?
    The fact is everything about alien life is purely speculations and any assumptions can easily be argued against due to the simple fact that we know nothing about them, their intelligence or even their existance.