Ufc

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Apr 3, 2008.

1. I fucking love UFC idk why. Its probably that fact that two guys step in the cage and beat the fucking piss out of eachother with any fighting style they trained with. Idk its amazing. UFC fight night live is on tonite and i think im just gonna rip my bong and watch the whole thing. Anyone else on GC also like to watch UFC or any MMA?

2. i watch ufc pretty often but not on ppv, too expensive. i wait until the video store gets the dvds so i can rent them. also check out elite xc on showtime and wec on vs. channel

3. Never saw elite xc. But i alway watch WEC and SNY has IFL which is like MMA teams. But UFC fight night live in on at 7 pm EST, on Spike TV, which means that shit is FREEEEEE.:hello:

4. Yes, I am a big fan of the UFC and any MMA. I'm blitzed as hell its great. The Hammil and Boetsch fight was awesome. Also watching Joe Rogan interview those DEA guys that was awesome I bet Rogan was stoned out of his mind.

5. I'm watching the replay of it right now. Its the Nate Diaz fight right now. Wanna watch all of it but probably will fall asleep before then. Hopefully they'll replay it sometime I can actually watch it.

6. All in all it was a great card. Nate Diaz was really impressive with that fight ending traingle. Even had time to flick off the cameras, had that chocke tight as fuck didn't even need to use his hands. Usually I'm not a fan of stuff like this as it shows a lack of respect, but Pelegrino deserved it for his no way am I gonna get submissioned by this week as Kimura gesture before. That was a badass way to end an awesome fight. I bet Nate is smoking a fat bowl right now with his brother and Cesar Gracie lol.

7. Yeah, that was pretty cool. I like the Diaz brothers... Also the Hammil fight was good. Looked like a chunk of his bottom lip was about to fall off.

8. mark kerr ftw

smashing machine

9. Chuck Lidell and Matt Hughes all the way, they're fucking animals.

10. Appocolyptik: Liddell is scheduled to fight Rashad Evans in UFC 85 on 6/07.

Also... UFC 84 looks like a really good card. Bj Penn, Sean Sherk, Wanderlei Silva, Keith Jardine, Tito Ortiz to name a few.

I'm a huge fan off MMA... so I consider myself lucky to have a boss that is very close to Dana White. I get ringside tix to any Vegas fights I want. cha-ching!