UFC Undisputed 2010

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Deleted member 30133, May 25, 2010.

1. You can knock someone down and go rain punches on their head to end the fight...is that not what you want?

2. yes i want that but i would also like to try to hit them as there going down, the motto of the game is "as real as it gets"

3. She's decent compared to Arianny, she is beyond terrible. and not that good looking in 1080p. They shoulda left that job to Rachelle Leah.

Anyone else havin trouble playin ranked matches? I havent been able to get in 1, im whoopin ass in player matches against legit opponents tho

4. Anyone down for some online play?

5. So I've figured a way to beat someone who doesn't really know about submissions (most people don't know all the tricks) without even throwing a strike.

Pick frank mir or Nog (anyone with a flying armbar). Get in close and clinch with them and start the flying armbar (LB + RSB) then dont do anything. Dont spin the stick or anything. They will probably start spinning the stick right when you start the armbar trying to escape which will drain their stamina while yours stays full. Once their stamina is below the third notch switch to a triangle choke (LB + RSB). When click the RSB to start the triangle dont let go. Hold in the RSB until your stamina is at the last notch and then let go and start spinning. If you let go and start spinning at the right time (takes some practice to get it exactly right) you should complete the triangle for an easy win.