UFC Future Matchup: FEDOR VS LESNAR ???

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by blowin purp, Aug 6, 2009.

1. anyone got any news on this i heard fedor backed down but idk if that is legit..this fight would be tite

2. Fedor didn't wanna sign the contract because Dana White is a super douche.

3. No... Fedore wanted co-sponsorship with ufc and he said no, however another fight division said yes so fedore signed with them. Fedore no longer fights in ufc, which is stupid because he had the chance to fight the best fighters in the world.

4. I want to see my sweet Sugar Rashad soon... Is he on the bill for anything soon?

5. vs. Rampage post-TUF season 10.

6. #6 justgrow, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    it wasnt dana whites fault, from what i understand he gave an amazing deal to fedor but his management from M-1(have you heard of them) wanted to co-promote. thats a load of bullshit, there isnt a single person on this planet who knows about and is interested in M-1 that doesnt also know about UFC. so what they really wanted to do is use the UFC and fedor to grow their own company. it's extremely shady tactics by his management but hes signed to a 3 fight deal with them and he wants to honor that, i hope after 3 more fights he leaves them and does most of his own business decisions.

if he really wants to beat brock though i think he needs to get in there asap before brock picks up more submission defense and standup defense. its pretty simple, if you cant connect cleanly on brocks jaw or submit him, then you'll lose. right now there is a window where he's still new so he can still be subbed or KO'd but if you give him another 2 years he might just be unbeatable until his body starts to fade.

7. that sucks...i wanna see lesnar get his ass rocked...i just kinda hate that guy idk why

and fedor is an OG'

8. Im pretty sure the Rampage-Rashad fight is in December.

Fedor got a good deal, dont knoe the total amount, but with the ufc's contract he could compete in samba tourneys, get a PPV cut, automatic title shot, he could've promoted M-1 on his trunks n shit. A co-promotion was outta the question, if M-1 was putting up UFC numbers then maybe but not now when nobody knows them. I hope to see them go the way of EliteXC and Afflition. Glad that Strikeforce is still around though. Hopefully they dont tank.

9. If we can get Fedor to UFC, Lesnar's time is over. His shit will get rocked so hard, people will wonder was he really that tough? Fedor is will beast him in every sense of the word. I realy hope Fedor's managers and Dana can come to an agreement cause I am REALLY TIRED OF BROCK LESNAR. BTW, anybody else excited for TUF 10 and the Rampage v. Evans post fight? I'm betting hundo on Evans.

10. I have watched only one episode of this show, this is boring.

11. first of all its not a show..its a fucking sport event

second of all...your a pussy

12. i hate lesnar too, i think it has somethin to do with him being a former pro wrestler haha

but thats funny ^^^

13. Brock is an ass. Is Fedor ain't gonna break him, Shane Carwin will.

14. Rickson by armbar