UFC:Brock Lesnar Vs Fedor Emelianenko

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Blazed2009, Jul 15, 2009.

1. This one's for the UFC fans and the MMA fans

If Brock Lesnar(4-1-0) fought Fedor Emelianenko(30-1-0)

Who would win and why?

I think Fedor would beat the shit out of Brock
    being the much smarter fighter and stronger
    fighter.Brock would give him some problems
    but when it's all said and done it's fedor
    winning with a knockout.

2. All brock has to do is get on top of fedor and hold him down with his weight and athleticism like he does everyone else. I like brock but it seems thats the only thing he is good at. Fedor would tear him up in standup though.

3. I hate Brock Lesnar, hes a dick

4. Yeah i hate Brock as well, he really is just an average to below average fighter that has a MASSIVE size advantage against everyone he fights.

Although Lesnar is much larger than Fedor....I think Fedor would beat the shit out of him and stop his shit talking. Fedor is a fucking monster.

5. Fedor would destroy Brock. He has beaten bigger guys than him before. Not to mention much better fighters. But this fight will never happen so i dont even know why im saying this.

6. #6 M1chael, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009

it might happen,

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will fight in the UFC, Brock Lesnar fight imminent | MMAjunkie.com

and it will be huge.

with emelianenko>that cockchest lesnar in what i hope will be a devastating fashion, crippling brock into early retirement from the sport altogether.

(a boy can dream:rolleyes:)

7. Brock is just big. He has very little mma skill, all he is able to do is pin people down and ground and pound. Even worse is he acts without dignity and respect and beleives that he is still in WWE or some shit. At least he did this after UFC 100, which made me laugh:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMUCHjqEwpE]YouTube - Brock Lesnar apologizes for his antics at UFC 100[/ame]

8. fedor would completely destroy brock

9. Fedor's a way more complete, skilled, experienced, and smarter figher than Brock. Fedor's actually intelligent, unlike brock. Have you ever heard lesnar talk? it's like interviewing a 10 year old, he rarely ever finishes a sentence.

Have any of you guys ever noticed Brock hates getting hit in the face? Whenever he's pressured he always shoots instead of defending, and has no striking tools in his toolbox, besides a big right. Fedor'll stand and knock him out, or if Brock manages to get him on the ground Fedor'll get an arm or leg somehow.

10. All i think fedor needs to do is strike
    then grab and submit
    but i don't want him to submit brock
    I want to see him beat the shit out of brock
    knock the shit out him
    Brock's a good fighter but
    his size won't win him this match

11. Brock is the worst thing for the sport of MMA.He is good for UFC's pocketbook because white trash like big stupid white boys who talk shit.I hate him he does not have the respect that Martial Artist have.

Fedor can do what he wants with him.He has KO power at anytime and his Sambo and subs are sick from anywhere.He has fought the best of the best and Brock is far from the best.Fedor just needs to sign 1 fight contract,beat Lesnar,give the belt backa nd go on with the way he is doing things.

12. brock would get "zulu'd"

13. The guy is an embarassment to the UFC. He's the Heavyweight Champion and he's acting like a fucking WWE fake ass wrestler, hell, Dana even made him apologize for the whole post fight antics at UFC 100.

As for him fighting Fedor, i'd almost put two Brock Lesnar's against Fedor, he's just not in the same league as Fedor, no matter his size. Fedor has every advantage, from striking skill to ground game to submissions to simple experience (5 fights in MMA compared with 31), all except sheer size, which Fedor has alot of anyway.

I'd say Brock's only chance is if he can, somehow, pin Fedor to the cage the same way he did Mir, which I doubt he could pull off against Fedor anyhow.

I'd definitely buy the PPV though, if only to see Brock get his skull rocked:hello:

14. i still wanna see kimbo and brock fight:D

15. It will be interesting to me. If the fight goes 5 rounds I think Brock could win a decision based on how aggressive he is and him smothering fedor. I also think brock could stop Fedor based on cuts/damage. We also need to see how Fedor reacts to the cage.

Fedor by armbar

16. #16 Mr Stoned, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    People really underate Brock Lesnar. He has the best takedown I have ever seen out of any fighter ever and has exceptional takedown defence as well. He is also great at striking and deny this all you want, but google Heath Herring and Frank Mir post Lesnar fight and you will see their faces are barely recognizable from the beating they took from Lesnars fists. Yes he is huge, but so is Tim Sylvia, who himself is a great fighter but I would bet against him if he were to fight Randy Couture or Frank Mir. Brock didnt just beat, but DESTROYED both Frank Mir and Couture and proved that he can fight two of the greatest heavyweight mma fighters of all time and completely tear them apart. I don't know how Brock would fare against Fedor. Fedor is obviously a much more skilled fighter and is better both standing and on the ground, but I don't think I've ever seen any mma fighter with the power and athleticism as Lesnar. Fedor was EXTREMELY close to getting K.O'd by Hong Man Choi at several points in the fight but escaped at the last minute and pulled off one of the greatest armbars ever executed in a fight mma or otherwise. He was similarly also very close to being TKO'd by Arlovski but again pulled out an incredible punch that nearly took Arlovskis jaw clean off. Had he not connected so viciously with that punch then Arlovskis flurry, which already staggered him, would probably have finished him off. Fedor is unbelievably good but he is not invincible, and people need to realise that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3QzX1ZadJM]YouTube - Emelianenko Fedor vs Hong Man Choi[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ZnI8WV6UM]YouTube - Fedor vs Arlovski Full Fight[/ame]

17. Of coarse Fedor isn't invincible but there's no way Brock could survive standing up with him. Sure Lesnar is a skilled wrestler and insanely quick for his size but he fought couture past his prime and it's pretty much the same case with mir he's 30 and has had tons of injuries. he's the heavyweight champ for a reason but he's unexpiereanced when it comes to mma.

And to say that Fedor was close to getting K.O.'d and T.K.O.'d in those fights is debatable and those are merly 2 examples in his 31 fights. And for one look at the size difference between him and Choi why do you think they fought in the first place, Fedor is unarguably the best mma fighter in the world.

18. To say that Fedor was almost KO'd by Choi, and almost TKO'd by Arlovski is very arguable. To me Fedor looked very calm and not really even dazed when Arlovski threw that flying knee. But to get back on topic I really dont think Brock even deserves a fight with Fedor yet. If he can run through Shane Carwin and maybe a few other skilled heavy weights, than maybe he deserves a shot.

19. Whoever said Brock is underated, he's not, he's extremely overrated. He shouldn't even be the heavyweight champion. They handed him a title shot after TWO FUCKING FIGHTS IN THE UFC! By comparison, Mir got his shot after an 8-1 record, seem a little unfair to you? Plus, when he got his title shot, the only competitor he had beaten was the gatekeeper Heath Herring. It was bullshit.

20. This^^ how many fighters have gotten a title shot with a 1-1 record in the UFC?