UFC 66: Liddell Vs. Ortiz

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Dec 31, 2006.

1. any one watching this fight tonight.

i have been waiting forever to see this shit. im heading over to my buddy ians house in just a bit to see it on pay per view.
    wow starts in like 30 minutes. i better get going

i put my 50 on liddell. he better not disappoint. thats good weed money i gave up for him.

2. Iceman BABYYYYYYYYYY

3. yup, goin to watch now

4. the iceman won last time he woped tito but tito is a good fighter so i think he might win this time cuz he beat sum good people in the past but so did liddell so hell if iknow im blazed about to go to my uncles house here in a bit and watch it

5. Anyone see like 2 fights before that forrest griffin dude get his face pounded in

6. yeah that fucking bitch cries his little bitch eyes out.
    he is a good fighter though but still, crying on tv should be punishable by being banned from UFC. thats straight shit right there.
    good fuckin fights tho i gotta say

7. The Iceman can't be touched by no smart-assed mouth-runnin' punk.

Ever. Knocked the fuck out!

8. Who won? Im assuming liddel? Man chuck liddel is crazy dudes a fuckin monster you dont fuck with him. Tito hes a good fighter but runs his mouth a little much still a kick ass fighter who you can expect to get a lot better but hes just a punk. Anyone catch the riggs - sanchez fight? joe riggs got his fuckin ass beat, hes another good example of a punk but personaly i dont think hes that good.

9. liddell won
    i'm glad, tito is a cocky ass mofo lol

10. i like tito i think hes a good ass fighter that you dont want to fuck with and hes workin his way up. hes just got a big mouth.

11. oh for sure, he's a gret fighter, but as you said he's got a big mouth haha

12. im sad to say i havent caught that many fights. i wish i have tho. but i do know that if you can sit there for 2 and a half rounds getting the shit kicked out of you by liddell you must be a pretty good fighter. i would still feel sorry for anyone who goes up against tito.

any one remember a long ass time ago before UFC was UFC. i still have an old video from when my mom was a manager at a video update store. there used to be so much more blood then. dudes getting knocked out a lot more often too.

13. hell yeah, bare nuckles no round just goes for like 20min or till someones knocked out, that shit was the bomb.

14. Liddell kicked the shit out of Tito Ortiz, that was a good fight.

I did see Forrest Griffin's fight, he did get "knocked the fuck out." He cried like a baby, too.

15. Hell yeah!Q i couldn't watch the fight but i read the results and i had 5 dollars running on the Iceman haha. That five bag just quickly turned into a dime sack :hello:

16. Hell yeah Liddell!

17. Amazing fight, just watched it. thanks for the link. Tito stands no chance against the iceman. HE is very good though, chuck is jsut the best.

18. Chuck is just a straight up brawler. And the best at that.