UEFA And Champions League

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Rock4Light, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Manchester United since the day I was born and till the day I die. We'll win this year regardless of the one point gap, just watch it get bigger and bigger liverpool fans ;)

Anyone watch the Irish leauge? Im a Glentoran man when it comes to that.

2. #82 MacMaster, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Glad to hear from a true supporter. Usually fans supporting any of the big 4 (Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal) tend to like them based on performance alone, and have no real reason to support a football club.

I have been a West Ham United supporter ever since I saw my first match live. I was in London for a week with my dad and he took me to a game. He liked West Ham because when he was a young man he came over from Poland to do some studies in the UK, and he always fancied the Hammers for some reason. Well anyway I fell in love with Upton Park and the rich history there, so I have been a West Ham supported ever since.

3. I want Chelsea to win it all, not because I'm a Chelsea supporter, but because I'm a huge Anelka fan. I always want his team to do good. As a result my favorite team has changed a lot. From Bolton to Fenerbahce to Man City, etc. Recover quick from your toe injury Anelka, the Blues and Les Bleus both need you!

4. Games start tomorrow.

Bayern doesn't play till Wednesday though.

5. UCL resumes its activities today! But Barça isn't set to win until tomorrow.

I'm rooting for Barça and Man U to go all the way to the final. So Barça can prove it's their year this time! :hello:

6. Damn only saw the first half of Villarreal vs. Arsenal and Villarreal dominated them. Disappointed to see the game ended 1-1. Fuck it.

Man U have it really hard. 2-2 at home.... :bongin:

7. Porto deserves it though they controlled the first half they got lucky at the end though

8. #88 cuatro veinte, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Barça vs. Bayern is about to kick-off! Barça win it tonite 3-0!!:hello:

EDIT: 9 minutes in Messi shows us his unique class. Best player in the world puts Barça up 1-0.
    12 minutes the roles are reversed as Messi sets up Eto'o and he finishes like a true #9. 2-0
    Smells like yet another Barça massacre. 3-0 after a low center into the area by Henry and tapped into the net by Messi again.

9. Fuckin Bayern.....

Why do we have to start shit players like Lell and Butt.

Lahm, Lucio and Rensing aren't playing. Our defense is no where near 100% and it shows.

Fuck injuries!

10. Ya man I would definitely would want to see Bayern at 100% Lahm injured himself in the warm-ups and I would love to see Klose up front. Well it's 4-0 now. Henry was the only one left to get on the scoresheet.

11. After Klose got hurt I knew Bayern had a low chance of winning but this is just ridiculous.

12. Holy shit - Chelsea thrashed us tonight - i'm absolutely gutted

we now have to produce an incredible performance at Stamford Bridge

fuck fuck fuck

and Man U getting a result at Porto should be interesting seeing as they havent lost at home in the Euros for a gajilion years

13. Barca has all but got it in the bag. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. They want it more than everyone else. And, to put such a severe beating on Bayern this late in the tournament just goes to show they'll stop at nothing to take it all.

14. yeah but it was Bayern - they get thrashed by someone every year!

lolz

15. pshhhh. Hoenness needs to add depth to our team. We are the richest in Germany, there is no excuse. I guarantee without those injures it would have been closer, we might have lost, but not by this much.

Anyways, soccer has become all about the money. Unless you have money you won't compete, simple as that. I wonder how good the EPL would be if it was just English players.

but when Bayern starts to suck I can always fall back on the national team which is the #2 ranked team in the world. :D

16. barcelona all the way. we have a strong team. and looking forward to see how season ends: champions league semifinals copa del rey final and 6 points above real madrid. by the ways how is madrid playing in champions quarter finals????? oh uoh forget they got raped by liverpool.:devious:
    visca el barca:hello::smoking::smoking:

17. COME ONE LIVERPPPPPOOOOLLL!!!!!!

just one more goal pleeeease

18. to bad for liverpool i really want them to go to semifinals..
    i wouldnt make any difference though... barcelona is going to beat whoever wins :devious:
    visca el barca

19. damn we had a chance

great game though - very exciting stuff

20. Goodbye Bayern! :wave:

So I guess it's Chelsea next in line for Barça's guillotine! :devious: