UC Davis Students Pepper Sprayed

Discussion in 'General' started by thwaaaaaamp, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Excuse me, but what a crock of shit! Those kids were sitting on the ground, unarmed, not even taunting anyone. They were simply exercising their right to peaceful assembly. Their NON-VIOLENT action was met with VIOLENCE. Non Violence should = NON VIOLENCE. None of those kids deserved to be treated that way. They/they're families spend thousands of dollars for their kids to attend that school. It's their school! They should be allowed to involve themselves in peaceful protest if that's what they want to do. This is America! It is our RIGHT TO PROTEST.

2. You saying that the protesters want to be shot?

The police have been conditioned like a dog. They respond with out humanity and with out mercy.

The police seem to be ignorant of the fact that they will all become victims of the same system that they believe they are protecting. Just wait till they try to move their money or collect their pensions. Perhaps when they realize that they are all stooges of a corrupt evil system then they will break their paradigm and wake up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkg-bzTHeAk"]ohio- neil young - YouTube[/ame]

3. My, my, my....how tolerant of other people's opinions you are!

By refusing the police's order, they were IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW, and therefore subject to ARREST.

If they didn't want anything ICKY to happen to them, they should have dispersed.

Again, these "Students" (btw--ow many of them were actually enrolled at UC-D?) wanted a confrontation with the cops.

BTW, the UC-Davis (& City of Davis) cops have their hands full with UC-D students during home football weekends, as well as during the spring....massive public drunkenness, that sort of thing...which ..."they're families who spend thousands of dollars for their kids to attend that school.." should be really proud of. (So should the banks that lend them the money.)

(I used to live in northern California & saw what these "students" would do on their binges, thanks to Sacramento news media (via the big daily paper there, The Bee, & the TV news) )

4. ahh , your one of those...

Only one way to beat you, and that is to ignore you.

You wont "get it" until they are going door to door searching homes, because they "feel like it" or "ordered you to let them"

mmmkk....:rolleyes:

The bottom line is , in this country , your supposed to be able to peaceably assemble , the police are breaking the law asking them to disperse .

5. That part in bold is the only thing you said worth reading. The rest was all blah blah blah. Arrest does not mean empty a can of pepper spray in someone's face. There is NO reason you can list that will change my mind...NO VIOLENCE SHOULD ALWAYS = NO VIOLENCE...period.