uc cop, can't find answer anywhere

Discussion in 'General' started by baller88, Sep 28, 2011.

1. can a cop sell you an ounce of bud and not arrest you? or can they let it circulate?

2. lol no, thats illegal. However, it is a cop, and they get away with alot of dirty shit. I wouldnt risk buying from said cop

3. my friend said he bought a zip twice off this guy, went to the guys house, chilled for a bit. nothing happened. he said the guy took him to a few different bars while drinking at the bars, etc.

and i meant undercover cop lol

4. this guy in my block at jail said he needed to deliver the weed 3 times in order for the arrest to happen. but thats in arkansas.

5. no, i mean, can an undercover take you to his house, sell you a zip on two seperate occasions, and do nothing about it? then bust you when you buy it the next time off him?

basically, if an undercover sells you bud, do they arrest you right after you buy it. or will they let it go a few times (this bud enters the economy), then arrest you later?

6. Once he feels like your in a comfort zone. He will call his boys to bust your ass

7. #7 darksmoker, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    in arkansas, they can let it go a few times. idk bout ny

8. that's nuts they can sell you shit and let it go into the economy

9. Just like the show Bait Cars now its Bait Weed so becareful

10. If you know that your dealer is an undercover cop
    and you're still buying from him, then you're retarded.

If you're just asking for GP then .... an undercover cop can do just about anything his supervisor tells him to do. If he is playing the roll of a small time dealer in order to get to someone bigger, then he could easily sell you small shit.

Now as far as you getting arrested by the dealer/cop. Probably not, that would blow his cover. But he could let his friend know about your activities.

So refer back to my original point ... if you know that you dealer is a cop (and you still buy from him) then you're retarded and deserve to get busted

11. he doesn't know if he is an undo or not. he got a zip off him 2 times so far and nothing has happened. he was just asking if an undercover would ever sell you a zip and then let you walk out the door like nothing happened. usually it is sell, then bust right after, right?

12. Nope, he can sell your friend as much pot as he wants.
    There is no 'sell X amount then arrest rule'

13. ok thanks. someone on another forum said they will not let the bud circulate into the economy especially only for a zip.

14. i mean they can do that. it prolly just depends.