Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uber noob question from a new smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KirisuteGomen, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Okay, I'm from the UK and I'm wondering, how much should an 1/8th of mids or dank cost me? Also, how do I know if they are mids or whatever? Should I just rely on a dealers word? I need some help on this, cheers!

2. Where in the UK.

3. Up in the North-West.

4. An 'eighth' as in 3.5g can run you anywhere from £20 to £40 depending on the quality.
    But in London, when buying an 'eighth', standard price £20-£25, you aren't getting 3.5g. If it's good quality you're getting 2-2.5g an 'eighth', for some reason we adjust the weight to the price rather than the price to the weight.

5. Well in the States we pay $25 for an eighth of mids and $50 - $60 for an eighth of dank. Not trying to say this is the right way to buy, just giving you something to compare to.

6. Thanks a lot man, +Rep for the info.

7. also give the bud a press if its really good dank it will be sticky and not bounce up imediatly also smell it

8. those of us who are addicted to heads and have to pick up by the slice for 60 are getting more raped than anyone one else i think

9. Yeah, most people will try rip you off with the weight no matter what. Don't put up with people who give you 2.2 for £25. They are straight up taking the piss. And the longer they get away with it the more they will do it.

When i first moved back to the UK i had to get deals like that.

Try to find some small time growers or just more people in general. You can pick up 3.5 grams of dank here for £20, IF you know the right people.

10. I haven't bought an eighth in a few years. My dealer only deals in ounces and above. But I know alot of small time dealers who are selling 'eighths' at weights around 2.5-2.7 for £25. That's standard, £10 a gram for some piff, at small weights like 8ths.

Obviously if you know the right people then you're getting better deals. But this guy is looking for standard prices, and £10/g for some high quality draw is the norm.

11. Thanks for the info man! I don't know if this is against the rules, but do you have any ideas on how to find dealers in the UK?

12. It's not against the rules to ask how to go about it, I don't believe. I see a ton of topics asking how to go about it.

May I ask your age? It's relevant.

13. I do agree, unfortunatly the UK weed market has taken a slap. Lucky i know the good guys i guess.

14. You at Uni? If so, there should be an enourmous amount of draw in circulation, if not, head down to your local uni and make some friends.

15. Im in North West UK to mate. Here a 1/8th of dank weed costs me £30. And i mean good to the point where last night i smoked 1 L build and when i came in i just sat down white as fuck and asked soembody to get me a glass of water. Man i was fuckeddddd! :smoking:

16. this

im north east and an 'eighth' is 2.7 - 3, for 20 quid, and actual 8th of an ounce will run you 25-30 quid

17. well around philadelphia in the states it is about 55-65 for an 8th of really dank bud and 20-25 for an eighth of mids. I dont buy mids though, they have no taste.