Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UA Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kor3anboy, Jan 13, 2011.

1. I know that there are threads of how to pass a DT, but I want an opinion from everyone as to what my chances are of passing a urine test from my current situation.
    My current situation is as follows: I am 18 years old, and still in high school (started school early), and I got caught smoking weed at school, so I have to take a UA test tomorrow. I am 180 pounds (pretty fat), 5'6", and my metabolism is VERY slow. I am a VERY heavy user of marijuana - I smoke around 1G - 2G a day, depending on my financial situation. However, I've been abstinent of weed for a week now.

I found out I was taking a urine test a week ago (last thursday), and ever since then, I've drank at least 3liters of water everyday, and jogged on the treadmill for 30 minutes 3 times in the past week. I'm taking the UA test tomorrow sometime around 2:30pm. What do you think my chances are of passing the test? Also, I HAVE to use my own urine, so please don't tell me to get someone else's piss or fake urine, because the chances of that are HIGHLY unlikely. Thank you to everyone who helps me with this situation. Smoke on!

2. Dont you mean you started late? And thats a hard call. Youve got like a 35 65 percent chance of passing. make sure you have already pissed several times the day of the test. and piss in the cup mid stream. hope ya pass man, let us know if you do or not.

3. What do you mean by that? I don't understand, haha. And yeah, I was planning on drinking a LOT of water tomorrow and take a vitamin b pill tomorrow. Thanks for the reply!

4. You said you started school early, and your 18... Wouldnt it be the other way around? sorry, im kinda blitzed right now haha :smoke: and yea, you might be able to pass, just gotta play it smart, and hope for the best, lol.

5. Oh, my bad, yeah that's what I meant. I started late, haha. I got another to ask, if you don't mind. For one, will a UA test pick up other substances such as alcohol and tobacco? (the reason why i ask is because my school enrolled me into a drug class, and the drug class isn't limited to marijuana use only. It includes people who have tried alcohol and probably tobacco too.)

6. I think a test for just marijuana is pretty rare although since it stays in your urine a hella long time compared to other drugs its the most likely to show up... BTW private school or something?

7. If youre 18 then you dont have to worry about tobacco. And to my knowledge its pretty hard to trace alchahol through your piss.... but idk for sure...