UA Test (These posts probably get annoying, sorry.)

Discussion in 'General' started by iamzenni, May 23, 2018.

1. I have a UA test June 10th or 11th. I haven't smoked since May 7th. The test is 50ng but 15ng confirmation. I took like two hits off a J. However, a week or two before that I smoked a bowl and a cone between me and another person.

Im not a heavy smoker either. I rarely smoke anymore, maybe once or twice every other week, sometimes longer. Last year, when I took a UA test, it took me 3 weeks to pass. And I was a heavy fucking smoker back then.

I'm 18, 133lbs, very fast metabolism, 5'7". I'm confident that I'll pass but I just need some reassurance. I drink a fuck ton of water, eat healthy, and do high intensity workouts twice a week. This month, I even lost weight so I assume that helps get rid of THC.

2. Why stress yourself. Any dollar general will sell you a $1 thc test w 50ng cuttoff. Grab $10 of them and monitor a) where you are now and b.)how much you imporove over the next couple of days. That along will put your mind at ease let you know you arent where you think you are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Are those accurate? I've heard mixed reviews. I also just ordered two test kits with a 20ng cutoff. Those will be here next week.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. They are accurate.

5. If you are anywhere close, PROPER dilution will get you where you want to be.

6. Why would you order 20ng tests if your test is a 50ng test? If you pass then fine but if you don't you still won't know if you'll pass the real test.

7. There's a 15ng confirmation. Doesn't that play into affect?

8. Not until you fail the 50ng test, if you pass the 50ng screening test then it's done. They say 15ng on the confirmation test equals 50ng on the screening tests but I don't know.

9. I recently paid a lab to test my sub urine just so id be sure in the results. I paid for a quick test and also to get it sent off. ($109 for both). Instant passed no problem. Got the results on the lab send off sample and the paper says it only tested 50ng. Obviosly i passed that too but I was hoping the cutoff was 15ng so i could know if my sub would pass that too. Need to find another lab that had a lower cutoff.

Btw, i keep frozen 2oz samples in my freezer.

• Like Like x 1