Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UA at the end of the month...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonedasfuck, Jan 7, 2010.

1. First off, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
    Anyways, yeah, I have a UA on the 31st... What can I do to get the THC out of my system, without buying some shit online or something?
    Should water be enough?
    Some other mix of something?
    I've heard that Gatorade helps, does it?
    What about for the actual test itself?
    I'm not gonna be monitored, so is there anything I can do to my pee to make it negative or something?
    Thanks a bunch, in advance.:bongin:

2. drink alot of water and cranberry juice, pee alot until you piss clear. if its a home test, piss like 2/6 in the cup and and the rest warm water, shake hard.

3. Go exercise and burn fat to release the THC and you can take multivitamins (just because you might have some lying around and they contain niacin) but they also say niacin helps raise your metabolic rate so you can burn fat faster just stay hydrated and drink lots of water...but honestly dude, almost 25 days...you'll be fine.

4. Shittons of niacin. Drink 5 hour energy or take niacin pills, but for a week prior to your test, flush heavily with water and discontinue use of the niacin because it shows up on some DT's!