U.S. Troops plotted to kill Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunder Struck, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Mad they got caught or were idiots and even murdered one of their own and his wife? :smoke:

2. Because having brain aneurysm Biden assume leadership would be better.

Well, only for ratings on the Presidential reality show debates in a few weeks. :p

But really, this is just a stupid way of going about things. If Obama experienced a backlash because the military wouldn't follow orders, then I'd be impressed.

3. #4 munchymeiser900, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    Getting rid of a dictator by force is just replacing tyrants

4. The U.S. government has a contingency plan for a nuclear attack on D.C. and these troops allegedly thought they could overthrow that government with some guns and homemade explosives?

People can't be that stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dIBL4tYQPI]Black Friday Store Stampede! [Compilation] - YouTube[/ame]

I stand corrected.

5. Wish they would have go through with it honestly...probably would have never worked though.

6. Imagine the Feds response if any of this would have happened? Martial law, mass purges of military personal, they would probably finally use those FEMA camps, gun confiscations if this is legit then it most probably would have been a great blow to liberty.

Just like killing Ceaser did not restore the Republic, killing Obama does not restore the Republic, it just furthers the cause of statism.

Think about how the MSM would spin this, the sheeple would become rabid and want blood.

7. Even if they pulled it off im sure the government would have just planted a look-a-like and we never would have heard about it.

8. Surprised to hear of an "anarchist militia" within the army. Hope it's growing to be honest, spreading the ideals to the people who most need to understand them.

But assassinating Obama, or any president of the last 50 years, is a bad idea. Give the puppetmasters carte blanche on the next president and allows even more extreme measures in the name of safety.

9. Finaly someone has the balls to dobwhats right! Too had they.got stopped

10. Why do you think these guys always pick VP's who are bigger duchebags then themselves?

Assassination insurance.

11. Would help anything in my honest opinion.

Edit: Wouldn't

12. Does anyone else find it odd that the state prosecutors were the ones who broke this plot, and having brought it to federal attention, were left in charge of the case?

Do military terrorists with christian names not find themselves subject to rendition? This sounds like someone had some hush-hush on the case at a military level, so it may be a much larger scheme when the big picture rolls in. Sounds fishy that feds were not more aggressive in the investigation, and the media has been somewhat quiet on this as well.

Interesting. :cool:

13. Some shit needs to happen already, all the good plans against the
    U.S.S.A. are getting ruined by snitching motherfuckers.

14. What would assassinating Obama even achieve?

Murder is whats right?

15. Fuckin psychotic morons. Killing Obama would accomplish nothing. This country gets sadder every day

Instead of working to abolish the two party system, lets murder the person in the office. yea makes sense

16. Whether you like the POTUS or not, good fucking luck trying to assassinate him. Moronic murderous fucks, may they rot in their cells.

17. Holy shit! My father told me about this very recently, because he always works at the base where the soldier were! Psychotic morons is right. Although if they succeeded (somehow), shit would have gone down.