U. S Troops ordered to kill Americans who don't turn in guns.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganja04Twenty, Jul 26, 2012.

1. 1. Buy a gun while you still can.
    2. Report said gun stolen.
    3. Scratch off any traceable identification on gun.
    4. Use said gun to protect yourself when someone comes to you're home, fully armed, to take you're arms away. Let them walk into you're home, blow their head off. Say that you were being robbed by an armed person.

2. I want one of those. :(

3. News flash- The Illuminati want you to have a lot of guns. They make and sell the guns you buy.

News flash- The Illuminati also sold weapons to George Washington.

News Flash- The Illuminati are not really luminous, that's a misnomer. They are really pretty dull, and like to run something called a 'company store'.

News Flash- You are completely outgunned, outflanked, and can be squashed like a bug anytime they want to, but they make a lot of money, by setting off unnecessary panic and upping their sales of weapons to you, because they know what an idiot you are. The Illuminati have pulled your puppet strings again, you fearful sheep.

News Flash- The Illuminati own this whole country, and always have.

4. unfortunately #4 wont work:

Officer Ron Jones was in the process of serving a drug warrant, based on an informant tip. While trying to enter the rear of a duplex, he broke into the wrong apartment and was shot by the resident, Corey Maye, who had no prior record and was protecting his daughter. No drugs were found. Maye was charged with capital murder, and sentenced to death. Corey Maye was a Drug War Victim waiting to happen. Fortunately, his death sentence was eventually overturned and he is now serving life in prison.

Also, this is fear mongering at its best.

5. you guys wont be able to withstand a whole bunch of soldier breaking down your doors flash banging you etc...be smart let them get the bogies and wait til the right time to pull out your real guns.

6. I knew this was going to happen... The politicians know revolution is comming because economic collapse is inevitable at this point and they want to prepare for The People's uprising.

Im determined once the people realize big government isnt the answer in any case, thats when revolution will begin and liberty will begin to prevail.. It always does.

7. [quote name='"jas43"']George Washington didn't defeat the British with his freedom of speech...

He shot them.[/quote]

This!

8. "The beauty of the second amendment is it won't be needed until they try to take it away"
    -thomas Jefferson

Now its needed.

9. The thing about quotes on the internet is anyone can say then
    - Aberham Lincoln

10. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']

The thing about quotes on the internet is anyone can say then
    - Aberham Lincoln[/quote]

The thing about president's names on the internet is anyone should be able to spell them (abraham)
    - 419gottamin?

11. They can take them when im dead.

12. "The A in Abraham is capitalized."

-Jesus

13. Next time I see one of these near me, I'm going with a wad of cash and my FID and I'm gonna try to out bid those fucks.

14. If no one has noticed this is one of the prophecy in the Bible. Seven years of peace then chaos

15. what 7 years of peace are you talking about

16. #96 lilro, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    Get a credit card and buy some. And food and water. Shit won't even matter in 30 years. Fuck your credit score up.

Legally...Everything I own now is legal...But I'm glad I have the resources to acquire them otherwise if/when this happens.

17. [quote name='"lilro"']

Get a credit card and buy hella guns and ammo. And food and water. Shit won't even matter in 30 years. Fuck your credit score up.[/quote]

Haha, man. The constitution is going down the drain.

18. [quote name='"AMEX Accepted"']Honestly if this were about to happen, I think the government would shut down the gun stores first off.
    Firearm magazines (the paper kind) wouldn't be on shelves selling high velocity ammunition and extended clips.
    You sure as hell wouldn't be able to go to the gun store and buy Uzi's, AK's and other easily modifiable assault weapons.
    I mean shit, I wen't to a gun show earlier this year and saw a machine gun slash grenade launcher for sale.
    Give me a break.[/quote]

What state you live on ?

19. lmao just look at the goof reporting the news...

20. Who would have known the American public has so much in common with "terrorist" groups like al Qaeda and shit. We all hate the US government. I don't like the terrorists tactics but if we ever fought against our own government, who better to learn from the people who have done it for years.

I think this post will attract unwanted attention from the NYPD, which operates outside of their jurisdiction:
    See something, say something, uncover NYPD spying - WSJ.com