U. S Troops ordered to kill Americans who don't turn in guns.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganja04Twenty, Jul 26, 2012.

1. the government has been screwing the constitution for a while now.. but i see what you mean it will probably be a long process not a shit ton of raids

2. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']haha isn't the whole reason we can bear arms is to protect yourself from the government or some shit? haha all I know is me and my buddys will go down shooting[/quote]

And I hate when people turn in their guns for a $100 gift card

3. ^^ lol do people really do that?

4. This isn't to prevent war or criminals. It's called Martial Law. I've told people this for years that it was going to be imposed real soon. Here it comes, and this is just the beginning. Illuminati 2012. The world isn't going to fall apart like that gay movie 2012, Martial Law is going to be reimposed and "foreign invaders" are going to be the ones taking our guns way and our "sick" civilians.

there's hundreds of full staffed, 0 prisoner concentration like camps all over america. accessible only by air/train. I can see half of you people now, on your fancy I phones and I pods showing up as a big red dot on the enemys radar as they approach your house. lawl.

but i'll be strapped up hardcore and I'm not going down till I'm outta clips lol.

5. [quote name='"420Prospect"']This isn't to prevent war or criminals. It's called Martial Law. I've told people this for years that it was going to be imposed real soon. Here it comes, and this is just the beginning. Illuminati 2012. The world isn't going to fall apart like that gay movie 2012, Martial Law is going to be reimposed and "foreign invaders" are going to be the ones taking our guns way and our "sick" civilians.

there's hundreds of full staffed, 0 prisoner concentration like camps all over america. accessible only by air/train. I can see half of you people now, on your fancy I phones and I pods showing up as a big red dot on the enemys radar as they approach your house. lawl.

but i'll be strapped up hardcore and I'm not going down till I'm outta clips lol.[/quote]

Let me live with you. I'll bring the weed.

6. All of this martial law talk reminds me of part of a song.

Homeland security advisory system won't work
    Until the danger rainbow jumps into red alert
    Divide quickly, a few can ride with me when martial law hits
    Pack up the whip and hide with me
    Until the eve of destruction paints a town black
    And anarchy ensues you'll have the soundtrack

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q4dAA4fzd0]Cage - Good Morning - YouTube[/ame]

7. Governments should be afraid of it's people.

8. What if the zombie apocalpyse comes? How the fuck are we suppose to fight without guns?

9. If this does pass everyone saying "we will riot", wont happen, there may be a small few who do but people now a days are scared of their goverment. They are scared to rebel or they would have from some of the other fucked up shit we just let slide.

10. @Dontwait
    ^^We'll have to fight bath salts with bath salts.

11. Hahaha hell yeah

12. People will rebel if this were to happen.
    You think people are going to obediently let police search their homes and confiscate shit?
    People won't riot, we will kill. There is a difference between causing a riot and causing a war.
    Who is scared to rebel? Women and children?
    Maybe that guy in the My Chemical Romance t-shirt?
    There are still real men out there that will protect their family's and their rights.
    You're telling me that a country that is most famous for war will not rebel?
    Your logic is flawed.

13. I agree . WE got this country rebeling against the british and we won. And we have rebeled so many times before that's why there arent any slaves anymore. I don't think they're going to take guns away without one hell of a fight. And I doubt they'll succed because that is going against the 2nd ammendent. How the fuck are we suppose to protect ourselves against rapist and kidnappers murders and othr criminals. It's not happening without a blood bath thats for sure.

14. Honestly if this were about to happen, I think the government would shut down the gun stores first off.
    Firearm magazines (the paper kind) wouldn't be on shelves selling high velocity ammunition and extended clips.
    You sure as hell wouldn't be able to go to the gun store and buy Uzi's, AK's and other easily modifiable assault weapons.
    I mean shit, I wen't to a gun show earlier this year and saw a machine gun slash grenade launcher for sale.
    Give me a break.

15. Even if Obama does sign this treaty, it still needs to be ratified by a 2/3 vote in the Senate to take effect. Considering Republicans make up roughly half of the Senate and that 12 Democratic Senators vowed to vote against it, this will not happen.

Never been to the south have you? Pretty much everyone has a gun and I mean everyone. I can guarantee you that if this treaty passes and all that we are discussing starts to come true, the feds will have another civil war on their hands. Entire states are already refusing to enforce Obamacare, what makes you think they'll go along with this?

For everyone saying that U.S. soldiers are going to start shooting all of us, given all of the revolutions currently taking place around the world and the global condemnation of the leaders who are using military means to suppress these rebellions, I'd say the last thing the U.S. government wants is to start slaughtering thousands of American citizens in the streets while the whole world is watching.

16. ^^Quality post.

17. Theyre trying to take away the gun rights because all of the shootings right now. I personally think its the illuminati...but that's just me

18. They've been letting people come to their homes and confiscate things for years, our country and the people in it aren't what we once were. You think the founding fathers would stand for what our country is doing now a days, and think it was fine?

19. Confiscating what?
    Who is "they"?
    I am a home owner, never had anything confiscated from my house.
    The fact is the government would not know who is in possession of what.
    Tons of people that aren't on the registered fire arms list have weapons.
    Your arguments are very vague.

20. George Washington didn't defeat the British with his freedom of speech...

He shot them.