U.S. seed banks during covid...

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Brotherinbotany420, May 5, 2020.

1. Hey guys and girls. Hope everyone is staying healthy amd baked. I know I am. I have a question that I'm sure has been answered by honestly I'd just like to get some current info that's as accurate and up to date as possible without scouring the site. I ordered from the vault in april. I live in new york and it typically takes 2 weeks to get my order. I sent my order out on the 12th. Like I said, I normally would have had my order by now. But my account on the vault says they havent even recieved payment. You still with me lol? So after all that being said I'm looking for a good seed bank within the country to place an order for 2 or 3 dozen autos mainly. Any advice on some good seed banks with decent freebies would b such a huge help. Tha is in advance and hopefully I hear back

2. Nobody around to help? Could really use a hand here guys

3. I-49 in California. I dunno about freebies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Michigan Marijuana Seed Club and GreenPoint Seeds both have super affordable dank seeds and they were at my door step QUICK. Michigan Marijuana Seed Club was like 4 days and I placed 3 separate orders to GreenPoint during Covid. The longest they took was a week. Hope this helps. I could recommend strains if you like. What I like most is they’re both seed companies that grow and breed in climates with harsh winters. MMSC especially has a short grow season. Also they both have great customer service and will talk all day with you if you have questions.

5. Also, I screwed up on $100 worth of seeds from MMSC. I called them and asked what I might have done wrong. After giving advice, they were out of what I bought so they sent me like $500 worth of seeds. And all of the packages I got from them had at least one extra seed then advertised. I could probably even give you their cell number. If you want it I’ll shoot them a text and ask if it’s cool. They gave it to me no worries so I bet they wouldn’t mind.

6. Willownaker thanks alot. That was super helpful. My order from the vault finally arrived yesterday. After my order was sent out in April smh. I'm just glad I finally recieved them. For some reason my package went to L.A. first. Normally it goes thru ny customers then straight me. This time it was in cali for over a week

7. I've been using new420guy. Shipping has always been quick and responds to email fast. I have probably a 80-90% germ rate with the seed and always provides freebies with orders.