U.S. military report warns 'sudden collapse' of Mexico is possible

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deutschbag, Jan 14, 2009.

1. http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_11444354

2. yup, all part of American union :rolleyes:
    soon it will be canada :rolleyes:

3. Im suprised this isnt the headline on drudge, its only on the side.

4. china is becoming the new soviet union and Mexico is on the verge of destruction.

I saw this coming.

on a lighter note the number of nations increasing is 1.34 per year, even with nations falling, there are plenty spearing where there were nome before.

5. Is this why neocons want to put up a wall?

6. I would rather send in some marines and just blow the cartels to hell, just kill the whole lot. If they did that local government officials could focus on building industry there and not have to scrounge around from pennies to pay for simple services. Sure it would come to a shock, they would have lost one of there major incomes, but in the long run it would be a great thing for the country something Mexicans haven't thought about in years.

7. You make it sound so easy.

8. What has the DEA been doing past 50 years, puckering up there assholes?

We know what families control the cartels, we know where they are located, and we could at the drop of a dime take them out.

I am not saying this is even possible, and I would stand to lose the marijuana that comes into my area predominately, but those cartels are like the trust companies in the early 1900's in America. They leech off of the people, and do not offer nearly as much as the people deserve, that is why we have so many god damn people immigrating into America, because Mexico has not felt the need to improve unemployment.

That can be blamed on corrupt politicians, and the corrupt politicians are in power because they get kick backs from the cartels.

I would rather lose my source of Marijuana than have to see a family walk through the desert to get to my country, because when conditions are so terrible that people would walk through the desert to get here, I think to myself, what are my priorities really?

Mexico is so ass backwards that they denied harvesting techniques(offered to them for free, by world famous American Agronomists) that would make them so productive at harvesting grain, they could export grain, instead of being one of the worlds biggest importers. They are a great country with great people, ran by men that are so ass backwards and in the stone age it sickens me that they are our neighbors. Progress would be tremendous if Mexico would actually take advantage what they have, and you would never see million in Mexico emigrating to the US.

9. #9 Reinstate Mary, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    You got a point But my dude, Mexico got the economy, but its just that its black, you know? If that shyt was legal, maryjuana that is, then Mexico would would have it in the lime light, you could say that the business that they have is just getting fuck up by the border and all that.

I totally agree that the people coming here shouldn't have to. But they wouldn't be, now anyway, if the country had the ability to profit off of the marijuana, I mean the whole country, I'm sure if you got down on a real level, they don't what their people to have to go through a whole shit load of bullshit, but they gotta. Marijuana is one of the only ways that American money finds its way to Mexico, at least on a great scale, which is sad its self. I would think that if the government is going to refuse to recognize a perfectly legitimate business operation, that being the sale of marijuana, then they should at the very least lend a helping hand, in the exact same way that the sale of marijuana would help at least as if marijuana was an accepted business practice.

You peep what I'm diggin?

10. please don't turn this into legalizing marijuana will turn the pavement gold rhetoric, I am tired of hearing it.

11. HUH... I never thought that. Good points. +rep

A lot of people are getting pissed about mexicans coming here and taking our jobs. I'm one of them too. We have enough jobs just for americans citizens.

If you/I tell/see mexicans and tell them go back to the fucking mexico then they will call us racist or fuck off. :rolleyes: for real...

12. As long as a Mexican worker is working here with minimum wage, than I am fine with it, they are people to and we are not entitled to anything. Saying that only Americans should be able to work is the same justification why there has to be a certain number of minorities in college.

I am again extreme-equel fair treatment to minorities or majorities, even if the minorities are Americans men and women work force. We were all immigrants at one time or another, these people are just trying to be productive for there families, and aslong as they are doing that I see no problem with it.

The problem is, they shouldn't have to come here to get work, or atleast a large number of them should not have to.

13. #13 BaggerMcGuirk, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009

Does not mean we all have to be in chaos at the same time

That wall is sounding better

Hmm, sounds like that may work

What kind of military do the cartels have?

2 B-2's could make one pass over the whole country and take care of a lot of cartel households. One B-2 can carry 216 SDB's, Small Diameter Bomb. They fly in by GPS, and fly up to 60 miles away! The bomb weighs 285 pounds, loaded with PAX-28, plastic bonded explosive. Equivelent to a standard 2000 lb bomb.! Or they can carry 80 500lb JDAM's, so start naming the cartel families!

Cheaper to take on the cartels fiest, than to try to re-educate a generation or 2 of voters to get past the bullshit artist.

HeHe

Sp true!

14. Well there are some people in Mexico that are actually starting to consider an Amsterdam style decrim as an alternative to control the cartels, with shops selling up to five grams per person, mostly cause the shits starting to get way too out of control. Of course it doesn`t mean everything will magically be better if they do, but it would help some.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle...t_marijuana_decriminalization_bill_introduced

15. /tinfoilhat

They run the cartels, not marines, but you know... them.

16. Well seeing that Mexico is having a huge problem with there teenage population keeping them peaceful, especially in Mexico city. I doubt they would decriminalize it, anyways I have been to Mexico city, it is easy as hell to get weed in that city, and I speak broken Spanish.

If they do decriminalize it in Mexico, it will not stop the cartels at all. They shit tons of it into the US daily. They just busted that 18 wheeler that was packed to the brim with weed recently, and I promise you that was only a percentage of what they actually catch.

Decriminalizing it in Mexico would not stop the cartels, maybe in the US, but there would have to be a social change here for that to happen.

17. I'm not by any means trying to do that specificaly. My mind is on many tracks, some just happen to have a crossroad.