U.S. Lies about Iran's Nuclear "threat"!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Psychotic Logic, Nov 16, 2009.

1. i dunno, i find this a little ironic

2. #3 Gooch_Goblin69, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    When Ahmadinejad says he wants democracy in palestine, that the "will of the people" be done, what that realy means is that he wants islamic law implenmented and enforced because he believes thats what the will of the people is. He's no champion of freedom and human rights like the video on that page tries to make it seem but I wouldn't care what they do in there country as long as they don't try to fuck our shit up or anyone elses shit.

This whole situation just goes back to the Israel conflict. It wasn't the right move to impose the existence of Israel over that region but now that it's there we can't just tell our former allies, sorry your shit out of luck, and let the arabs kill them all. It's a sticky situation. If only people could be friends and share the land. Thats why we need to legalize marijuana globablly, everone would get stoned and see that fighting wars just isn't worth it.:smoking:

I mean shit if there was a holocaust of native americans next year, afterwords would we just impose a new country right in the middle of the USA and displace all the current Americans living there? It might seem like the morally "right" thing to do but your also fucking up all those people who were currently living theres lives and they don't deserve that because they had nothing to do with the holocaust. Our ancestors conquered all kinds of places, are we gonna give back peoples "home lands" any time something bad happens to them?

3. #4 Zylark, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    Why would Iran need a nuclear programme for energy, when it sits on one of the largest hydrocarbon (that is oil and gas) reserves in the world? Spending a fraction of the price for a nuclear programme they could repair their already faltering oil and gas refining, expand extraction to no end, and actually make a profit, as opposed to now, where they actually import gasoline. the second largest importer of gasoline second only to the US.

And yet they use billions on nuclear research, which is about the only research they do. Wonder why...

As for your reassurances that the mad mullahs of Iran is so nice and benign towards Israel, then perhaps you can also explain to me why they are waging a proxy war with Israel by means of Hezbollah and Hamas.

Hell, even the Saudies and Egyptians are concerned with regards to the insanity that is the Iranian regime and the prospect of them getting their mitts on nukes. To the degree of seeking cooperation with Israel.

The middle-east is not far from blowing up again. But this time it will not be muslim states versus Israel, it will be Shia vs. Sunni, with Israel on the Sunni side. Much diplomacy is going on between Egypt, Saudi, Israel, US, UK and France at the moment. On the other side is Iran, Syria and Turkey.

The pieces are moving into position. Time will tell when they will be put into action. At the path Iran is following now, it will not be long.

4. I agree. It makes sense for Iran to go for nukes. Nukes = Power on the international stage.

5. who cares what that dumbass said its obvious to anyone.

6. [​IMG]

Diplomacy: Modern Middle East edition!

7. i like how you instill your blind trust in a guy who denies the holocaust.
    your paranoia is just getting ridiculous now.

....it looks like someones being fed nothing but propaganda.

8. ........................ I've done numerous amounts of research on this situation for the past 3 years. Also if I believe the threat is bullshit then how is my paranoia increasing? I've talked to plenty of people in the military about this shit. The guy is not as bad as you think and I hate to say it but if Israel didn't exist we wouldn't be in ANY of this bullshit with 9/11 Iraq war and the Islamic fundamentalist uprising that is spreading across the globe. Just remember this because it matters more than anything right now. If a war with Iran happens another world war will happen no matter what.

9. Former diplomats of the United States have also came out and claimed how a bunch of the middle eastern population loved us in the 70's and 80's. Then it went to fucking hell. Also Islam is a SERIOUS religion. Muslims are extremely fucking serious about their faith. More than the pope of the catholic fucking church. Israel has blatantly done genocide on the Palestinians. I've seen videos of the Israeli soldiers gunning down Palestinian civilians in the street as their running away from them in the streets. The Palestinians use to be hated by the rest of the Arab world. They're considered the trash of their society like the rich white people classify white trailer trash in our society. When the word of genocide spread throughout the Muslim world. Fucking people were pissed because the conflict related to that of the crusades 800 fucking years ago. So because their Muslim brothers they want to step in and support them and especially and most importantly take back "Jerusalem". And because the United States supports this Israeli state it pisses the Muslim world the fuck off.

Very simple scenario. Solution: Let the fucking Muslims take back Jerusalem and only fight back if they want to go farther than that in any of their desired religious advances. I don't support this solution but its the only effective yet unclear one that we got right now.

10. Haha.

Or how about the Muslims can stop being sore losers and admit that spoils of war happened because they all started it and fucking attacked Israel for no reason.

Or even better, one of the surrounding Islamic theocracies can be "good Muslims" and accept the Palestinian refugees into their own countries. Oh, what's that? They don't want them in their country either? Yeah, the Arab states really have their shit all rational and figured out over there. :rolleyes:

11. Dont trust Iran.

I mean dont trust the government either, but really, dont trust Iran.

12. Why does it matter whether we trust Iran? If we don't trust them, does that mean we have to bomb them?

13. #14 skoinkins, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    and you could argue if palistine or islam was gone we wouldn't have this problem, probably more so than if isreal was gone considering all of the islamic violence that happenes all over the world. can you remind me any other instance where isreal is linked to harming anyone besides it's direct surrounding countries?

....it's clear as day who'se fault the violence in the middle east is. i don't see why a group of people that have murdered so many have gained you're respect.

what does you're research proove. you said you believe a guy who claims the holocaust never happened. do you see why i question your judgement now?

....and you're paranoid about the US government. read your first post and you'll get it

14. Good Luck Iran. :eek:

15. Yea, he never actually said that. Just like he never threatened to wipe Israel off the map.

If you aren't a foaming war monger and you watch western media you'll see that they've been beating the drums against Iran for years now with false information, and continually ignoring various intelligence reports from the international agencies that say Iran is currently only developing peaceful energy.

These reports won't stop the President and his entire staff from constantly making the threat clear, that Iran is building a nuclear weapon. Even though there is no evidence of that. Sound familiar?

Everything you know about Iran is Wrong

And if you don't know the history between the US and Iran you should read up on it. If anyone is blocking progress it is the US.

16. It's true he's stated that nuclear weapons are un-Islamic, but we shouldn't blindly trust he won't make weapons without at least being allowed a watchdog agency to check up on his programs' activities.

And he's a pretty belligerently anti-Israel dude, he funds all the terrorist groups he can (Hamas, Hezbollah) and makes tons of statements how "somebody" should go and destroy Israel, already.

And I didn't even include any of his Holocaust-denying quotes.

Iran definitely has a great chance and repairing relations with the West if they stop fucking around and get themselves a new President who's a little less crazy with the rhetoric. That's up to them though, the leading few there know that what they're doing is enraging the West.

17. dude i dont care about iran

jeez.

18. #19 skoinkins, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    "This regime (Israel) will not last long. Do not tie your fate to it ... This regime has no future. Its life has come to an end,"
    are you going to try to tell me he didn't say this?

...and i wont deny the U.S. fucked iran up, but iran was fucking up other countries and it's self when we got involved, they would have just as many problems regardless if the US was involved, it's just a good group to point the finger at.

19. You mean like the IAEA that's already overseeing their nuclear program? :wave:

There is nothing Iran can do... they are next in line for the MIC.

"The Great Satan" is coming to Tehran. :(