U.S. Customs

Discussion in 'General' started by Herballer, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Hey,

Ill be comming back from the U.K. and I purchased a glass piece. It has not been used, and is in its case and packaging. Anyone know what U.S. regulations are on this? I will pack it in the checked luggage. I figure they may flag me for it, but that it'll probably make it back? Anyone know from experience?

Thanks!
    :hello:

2. i don't have any experience in this - but if it hasn't been used, i spose you could argue "tobacco use" ???

3. i'm pretty sure the worst that can happen is they take it away. the best way to get through customs hassle free is to not look like a stoner. long hair, piercings, the way you dress are all flags they look at.

4. mate aslong as there is no traces whatsoever of the MJ then it is fine. (or any other illegal drug obviously).

say Salvia?, tobacco?,

5. id say get a thing of pipe tobacco and put it in the suit case with it. then it is used for tobacco or even smoke a few bowls of tobacco so ti has that resin in it and they can test it and see it wasnt used for weed

6. good idea

7. You will be fine. As long as you have not used it to smoke weed, you have nothing to worry about.

8. thats kind of what I figured. I stay clean cut and well dressed. Ill post if I run into any delima's just so its on the site here. Thanks all!