U.s. Attorney: Anti-Muslim Speech Could Be A Civil Rights Violation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jun 1, 2013.

1. #1 Deleted member 472633, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/01/u-s-attorney-anti-muslim-speech-could-be-a-civil-rights-violation/
    And there goes the First Amendment. 
    My first amendment rights outweigh the rights of any particular group to be offended. We must not throw away our rights for the sake of multiculturalism.

[​IMG]

2. #3 Tripace, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
  3. Emotions/Feelings

Rights

4. Fuck that, next thing you know they'll be coming after me for anti-Cristian comments

5. This is bull shit. I did a tour in Iraq. I fought for mine and every one ellses right to free speech. This country's going to hell in a hand basket.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. :laughing:  Not to be the bearer of bad news but you faught for corporate interest, not free speech. Maybe you fought for the Iraqies right to say "fuck Sadam" and not die for it, but you did little to nothing for our freedoms here in America.

I fully agree though that we are going to hell in a handbasket.

Its like the late and great Mr Hicks would say. "In America you are free to do as your told".

7. What about Antisemitism ?

8. #9 Lenny., Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
    What about it... free speech is free speech. 

9. Speaking as a former Jew now atheist, Ii in no way want antisemitic hate speech banned. Shunned by society yes, but the government has no role in the matter.

10. They're free to believe whatever they want, but goddamn it if I want I'm just as free to talk goddamn shit about it.  Fuck that attorney and whatever goddamn law book he's reading.  The motherfucker should be disbarred!  Our 1st amendment rights as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States are the most important rights we have, and fuck any foreigner who wants to come in and take that away on any account.  FUCK ALLAH AND MAY HE COME DOWN AND FACE ME SO I CAN SPIT IN HIS FUCKING FACE!  Let's see if those goddamn motherfuckers gonna try and do anything about that?

11. hey that us atrny has his right of free spech also riiight?