Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

U.P. Michigan Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dualified, Nov 16, 2011.

1. i just moved here from north carolina a couple weeks ago, haven't smoked since then and got lucky and got a job in contracting..i live in a really small town now close to marquette and there's nothing to do and its hella cold..but i just found a new connect! :hello:

just a small portion of my bud:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my new bowl:
    [​IMG]

it was quite a move and its been forever since i blazed, and this shit is pretty good. i thought this was a good score considering i don't know anybody, but when i went to go get registered at NMU..yep.

2. looks nice.a buddy of mine is going to college up there to become a chemist of sorts.he said the bud up there is pretty terrible though.
    yours looks pretty good though.

3. Nice fuggin pipe + urbs

4. How much did u pay for that ten bucks ?